Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 25-Sep-2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-22-2020 , 19:26   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #51

Would it be possible to include the Patches available to Agents? It would be interesting in addition to choosing an Agent can put a Patch on it.
Frenzi3d
Old 05-20-2020 , 08:24   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #52

Right now, I use this plugin with Store, so players can buy and use it. But after the players connect to the server for the first time I want to force them to use default agents if they buy and use it already next time it'll show the agent that used last time.
Shadow_PL
Old 05-24-2020 , 08:17   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #53

idk its bug or something but models didn't have voice when i throwing grenades etc
(Sorry for my bad ENG xD)
EDIT:

Last edited by Shadow_PL; 05-25-2020 at 09:05. Reason: repaired store xd
Dusto
Old 05-27-2020 , 07:37   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #54

where is data file i changed to VIP only but i joined like normal player i type !agents no access but i still have models ??????

deleted the plugin and i load it again and still same
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-27-2020 , 08:12   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusto View Post
where is data file i changed to VIP only but i joined like normal player i type !agents no access but i still have models ??????

deleted the plugin and i load it again and still same
Plugin does not support flags use overrides for this.
eseklikyapanari
Old 05-27-2020 , 18:32   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #56

firstly,thank you.

is something wrong with this " ReplaceString(input, 255, "thanks", "thankful_");" line?
im using agent "ava". when i says thanks , she says "okay".
also i use console with "thanks" command but same she says okay.

Last edited by eseklikyapanari; 05-28-2020 at 16:41.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2020 , 18:44   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Would it be possible to include the Patches available to Agents? It would be interesting in addition to choosing an Agent can put a Patch on it.
Maybe soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_PL View Post
idk its bug or something but models didn't have voice when i throwing grenades etc
(Sorry for my bad ENG xD)
EDIT:
I forgot about throwing grenades voice lines, and seems that still some voice line is missing. Depending the agent, the radio route change on the csgo files. I will take a look when I have time for that.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
digin
Old 05-27-2020 , 20:50   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #58

are someone having problems with AVA Radio Voice heard by T? idk about another agents

Last edited by digin; 05-27-2020 at 20:50.
eseklikyapanari
Old 05-30-2020 , 05:58   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Maybe soon.

I forgot about throwing grenades voice lines, and seems that still some voice line is missing. Depending the agent, the radio route change on the csgo files. I will take a look when I have time for that.
I'm waiting,thank you.
Old 05-30-2020 , 11:03   Re: [CS:GO] Agents Chooser (now with agents voice) [Updated 28-Mar-2020]
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Okay, thanks ;)