Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D1+2] Perkmod

Post New Thread Reply   

olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2009 , 16:02   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #121

There are many good ones which dont get approved yet. Approvers, where are you?
Old 08-13-2009 , 17:02   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #122

Do you think anything can be done about the malfunctioning Sleigh of Hand Mag Loaders? After the quick animation has been played all fine, the slower 'default' animation kicks back in until a default reload would have been finished. Do you know a way to reset clientside animations?
tPoncho
Old 08-14-2009 , 00:43   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #123

@ myBuddy420: Glad you like the plugin ^^ I did have a look at the Survivor Upgrades plugin a while back, from the looks of it they use SDKCalls, which I wouldn't mind using except that it has to differentiate between Linux and Windows o_O and I have no idea what the heck to do if something goes nuts on Linux or whatnot, so for the time being I probably won't use anything from Survivor Upgrades... although they have some pretty sweet-sounding upgrades in there =P

I did originally have Martyrdom that dropped a pipe bomb - until I realized it didn't work unless sv_cheats was on >.< until I find a way to make it work without having to mess with sv_cheats, I don't think I can include it =( otherwise I'd be playing with that perk a lot, was pretty awesome against boomers

@ AtomicStryker: There's probably some way to do it, there's a lot of netprops that seem to be related to the client-side animations... I was just too lazy to bother at the time, since it took a lot of time just figuring out how to get Sleight of Hand and Double Tap working =P both were the first perks I tried to get working, and the last ones I actually finished =P but I'll probably start experimenting with the netprops soon, it does get irritating watching the reload animation play twice >.<
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2009 , 02:14   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #124

What command was it again that spawned a live grenade? Did you try stripping the Cheats Flag off it?
tPoncho
Old 08-14-2009 , 20:01   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #125

Large update! Short on time, though, didn't have time to properly do a large-scale test with pubbers, so there'll probably be some issues >.< but there's some major changes.

Enjoy!

- Added in a new perk for Boomers: Motion Sickness, which allows boomers to run while vomiting, and gives +25% movespeed
- Reinstated Speed Demon for Hunters
- Lowered default value for Metabolic Boost (1.5 -> 1.4)
- Lowered some default values for Tongue Twister (shoot speed 1.75 -> 1.5, pull speed 1.75 -> 1.5, range 1.75 [unchanged])
- Unbreakable now gives bonus health buffer on revive, 80% of the normal health bonus
- The second tank for Double Trouble now spawns at the original tank's location, which should fix the issue where the second tank doesn't always spawn ("z_spawn auto" doesn't always find a spot to spawn =/)
- Hopefully fixed an issue where Unbreakable wasn't always giving the health bonus
- A few minor fixes where the server was getting the occasional (harmless) error

@ AtomicStryker: It was "boom", although stripping the cheats flag off it doesn't seem to work. Same problem with "fire" (molotov version) and "revive", only seems to work if sv_cheats is on, or so I read somewhere on the forums... sucks >.<
Ja-Forces
Old 08-14-2009 , 20:13   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #126

Click to link and ... Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.
Edhmelus
Old 08-14-2009 , 20:19   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #127

Yeah D: Please gief short update and compile it.. Though I cannot compile it myself on Sourcemod: Half-life 2 scripting Could someone compile it in the meanwhile?

Server is using Perkmod and we are in love with the Grasshopper, Toungetwister and other things.

We are also currently recruiting (EU) people only. Going to merge with another clan soon and change from Eternal Silence.
bl4nk
SourceMod Developer
Old 08-14-2009 , 20:20   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #128

Code:
//// Perkmod.sp
// C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\Temp\Perkmod.sp(689) : error 017: undefined symbol "Debug_OnSay"
// C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\Temp\Perkmod.sp(690) : error 017: undefined symbol "Debug_OnSay"
//
// 2 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 2.41 sec
// ----------------------------------------
Edhmelus
Old 08-14-2009 , 20:21   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #129

Your plugin failed to compile! Read the errors below:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.2.1
Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase, (C)2004-2008 AlliedModders, LLC

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpbbS6c4.sp(689) : error 017: undefined symbol "Debug_OnSay"
/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpbbS6c4.sp(690) : error 017: undefined symbol "Debug_OnSay"

2 Errors.

Maybe that helps?

Server is using Perkmod and we are in love with the Grasshopper, Toungetwister and other things.

We are also currently recruiting (EU) people only. Going to merge with another clan soon and change from Eternal Silence.
Edhmelus
Old 08-15-2009 , 03:10   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #130

Would be happy if a fixed plugin was out soon ~.~ I want to laugh my ass off when running as boomer by and puking on em!