Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)

Post New Thread Reply   

RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-30-2015 , 13:47   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_ View Post
Plugin enables glow on all players (a screenshot), so I'm pleased to present Admin ESP (aka Cheater Buster Tools) for CS:GO!
Please re-upload screenshot
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work
parthi
Old 04-24-2015 , 07:28   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #112

i put "sm_csgo_adminesp_ctcolor "16 144 255 0"" on server.cfg but its not worked, CT have red glow like Terro
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 04-24-2015 , 16:16   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthi View Post
i put "sm_csgo_adminesp_ctcolor "16 144 255 0"" on server.cfg but its not worked, CT have red glow like Terro
try:
sm_csgo_adminesp_ctcolor "16 144 255 200" in the "cfg/sourcemod/csgo_admin_esp.cfg"
parthi
Old 04-26-2015 , 17:46   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #114

steel dosnt work for me, the teams are red glows
m22b
Old 05-13-2015 , 19:10   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthi View Post
steel dosnt work for me, the teams are red glows
+1
MrTwicy
Old 05-24-2015 , 13:57   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #116

its possible to have the esp when we play ( not when observing )
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 05-24-2015 , 14:31   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #117

I just tested this, to possibly fix it (due to author inactivity) and I couldn't find anything wrong with it as far as I can see.
secondtimesold
Old 05-24-2015 , 15:09   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTwicy View Post
its possible to have the esp when we play ( not when observing )
that would be called wallhacking

Last edited by secondtimesold; 05-24-2015 at 15:09.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 06-03-2015 , 09:37   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyshadow View Post
A couple of questions, I was watching my two friends playing aim_map today, when the enemy was hiding behind a few specific boxes the animation would get stuck.
I thought maybe it had something to do with your mod, so I disabled it and used r_drawothermodels instead, even then the player image would disappear.
Any chance there're some objects your ESP and r_drawothermodels can't see through?

Also, when you say "(might be cpu intensive!)" Do you mean it might be cpu intensive for my computer? or the server's one?

Another one. When I unloaded the plugin to test it, the guys who were playing on my server (who are not admins) were able to wallhack. Is that on purpose? It's important these kind of things won't happen.
Because my server is being used for serious 5v5, admins should be able to spec possible cheaters but if someone would be able to wallhack all of a sudden it's a serious issue.

Oh and most importantly, when this plugin is active. The console message "Achievments disabled: sv_cheats is enabled in this session" keeps showing off to players.
Is there anything I can do about it? I don't want people to know admins are capable of watching them.
The reason you cant see certain players behind objects is because they are completely not rendered by the client anymore. (it's apart of map optimization maps automatically do)
I'll look into the issue about not having admin and able to see the glows.
As for the cheats, make sure you're not setting sv_cheats to 1 at all while the server is active. Once you set it to 1 at any time it will disable achievements until the server changes maps or is restarted.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 06-03-2015 , 16:49   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyshadow View Post
Oh that's must have been it! When we're testing plugins most of my admin team simply sv_cheats 1 and noclip around the map while I'm working

Regular players were able to see the glows only when I did "rcon sm plugins unload 23" (as in unloaded the plugin).
As I mentioned earlier I unloaded it to check the objects thing with r_drawothermodels.
Ah so the plugin is simply not removing the old player glows.
They should still delete when the player dies however.

Last edited by Mitchell; 06-03-2015 at 16:57.