Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Achilles

Post New Thread Reply   

mydas
Old 09-23-2005 , 10:51  
Reply With Quote #11

) u were joking, right ? i'm not reffering to counterstrike crosshair aiming ...
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
mage
Old 09-23-2005 , 10:58  
Reply With Quote #12

i was joke facting it is fact that i aim good and i was joking
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-23-2005 , 17:26  
Reply With Quote #13

[back on subject] i think that if you are hit somewhere other than left leg, it should be only 1/4 normal damage instead of just being immune, thats how i planned on making it, but you beat me to it[/back on subject]

[offtopic] isnt it interesting how someone does something, then everyone else just copies him/her[/offtopic]
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2005 , 19:35  
Reply With Quote #14

lmao no headshots for you, great idea, i'm gonna move it to make it higher level though. lol, does this also make it so that other heros won't work unless it hits the left leg (cyclops, cloud, bass)?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
mydas
Old 09-24-2005 , 00:09  
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Destros
lmao no headshots for you, great idea, i'm gonna move it to make it higher level though. lol, does this also make it so that other heros won't work unless it hits the left leg (cyclops, cloud, bass)?
it's not really necessary to make him higher level, he takes extra damage on the left leg ... so he's a change but not a radical one. you must get some shots in the leg and u die from it

and i don't have a way of testing this hero with smt else than bots, so...i don't know if cyclops damages him in the body
mage
Old 09-24-2005 , 02:33  
Reply With Quote #16

laser go true laser go true godmode too.
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2005 , 10:34  
Reply With Quote #17

Mhh.. Left leg shots ain't a good idea.. At every server I look at my stats or at the stats from others, the most hits are in the left arm and then in the left leg.. After that the head and chest
mage
Old 09-24-2005 , 10:43  
Reply With Quote #18

then i know your aiming.
mydas
Old 09-24-2005 , 14:52  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom
Mhh.. Left leg shots ain't a good idea.. At every server I look at my stats or at the stats from others, the most hits are in the left arm and then in the left leg.. After that the head and chest
what are you saying, doom ? that when (in normal CS) people aim at the head (as 95% of cs players do) and presumably hold the attack button, the recoil drives them to shoot the left leg and left hand ? doubtable :/ and i could make this hero customizable, with cvars for each part of the body, so one can manually control which parts are immune and which aren't. any1 think i should ?
mydas
Old 09-24-2005 , 17:59  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Destros
it's not really necessary to make him higher level, he takes extra damage on the left leg ... so he's a change but not a radical one. you must get some shots in the leg and u die from it

and i don't have a way of testing this hero with smt else than bots, so...i don't know if cyclops damages him in the body

cyclops damages him in the body too, cuz cyclops does not check if hitzones are immune ... his attack is only based on aiming