Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2015 , 18:26   Re: Galileo Reloaded | Last Update: 21.10.2015
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker View Post
sending u server info in private msg
Thank you for the information. And sorry, I do not have a simple solution.

The first point is that it is only tested under "amxmodx 1.8.2" as described at its main post, but it should work at "1.8.3".
Then if this is the problem, I only will make it compatible (if needed) later or when the "1.8.3" is officially released and I update my servers to it.

Hence you could just try rename your "addons" to "addons_old" and to install a default amxmox 1.8.3 install at a new empty "addons" folder, but now, without any special plugin for amxmodx and metamod beyond "Galileo".

Then test if it is working.

If not,
a) you will have to wait until I fix this incompatibility with "1.8.3".
b) or try using it with 1.8.2

If yes,
1) Install all yours metamod plugins and test if it is working.
2) Install all yours amxx plugins and test if it is working.

If it not work at 1 or 2 above, disable everything again, then just enable half, and try, and goes on until you discover what is breaking.

Here you can download a newer future version "v1.0-alpha1.3" of Galileo to test.
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo/archive/develop.zip

It has little different documentation from the actual version, here you can see it:
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo/...galileo.bbcode

Update:

Did you have compiled it locally or you downloaded the compiled one from this thread post?

a) You can try compile it locally using the "amxmodx 1.8.2" and run at at your "amxmodx 1.8.3".

b) You can try compile it and run it locally using the "amxmodx 1.8.3".

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-27-2016 at 14:00. Reason: Grammar/Spelling fix & Update
utaker
Old 12-05-2015 , 09:05   Re: Galileo Reloaded | Last Update: 21.10.2015
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post

The first point is that it is only tested under "amxmodx 1.8.2" as described at its main post, but it should work at "1.8.3".
Then if this is the problem, I only will make it compatible (if needed) later or when the "1.8.3" is officially released and I update my servers to it.

Hence you could just try rename your "addons" to "addons_old" and to install a default amxmox 1.8.3 install at a new empty "addons" folder, but now, without any special plugin for amxmodx and metamod beyond "Galileo Reloaded".

If not,

If yes,

If it not work at 1 or 2 above, disable everything again, then just enable half, and try, and goes on until you discover what is breaking.

Here you can download a newer future version "v1.0-alpha1.3" of Galileo Reloaded to test.
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo_...ve/develop.zip

It has little different documentation from the actual version, here you can see it:
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo_...ded-bbcode.txt

Update:

Did you have compiled it locally or you downloaded the compiled one from this thread post?

a) You can try compile it locally using the "amxmodx 1.8.2" and run at at your "amxmodx 1.8.3".

i'll recompile this latest one and share feedback soon
utaker
Old 12-09-2015 , 13:25   Re: Galileo Reloaded | Last Update: 21.10.2015
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:

Hence you could just try rename your "addons" to "addons_old" and to install a default amxmox 1.8.3 install at a new empty "addons" folder, but now, without any special plugin for amxmodx and metamod beyond "Galileo Reloaded".

If not,

If yes,

Here you can download a newer future version "v1.0-alpha1.3" of Galileo Reloaded to test.
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo_...ve/develop.zip

https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo_...ded-bbcode.txt

Update:

didn't work so i guess i'll wait for the proper support in latest amxmodx for end of map automatic list of maps for voting
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2015 , 13:38   Re: Galileo Reloaded | Last Update: 21.10.2015
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
didn't work so i guess i'll wait for the proper support in latest amxmodx for end of map automatic list of maps for voting
Sorry hearing that, so, this week or next I should embrace the properly support.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2015 , 00:42   Re: Galileo Reloaded | Last Update: 21.10.2015
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Sorry hearing that, so, this week or next I should embrace the properly support.
Quote:
Hi utaker, I just installed the last amx dev build and Galileo Reloaded is working wonderfully. Obs: I compiled using the 1.8.2 compiler.

So, as I said earlier, this has not a simple solution, which is to start from default clean amxx 1.8.3 install, as I just did, see if Galileo is working, then install some of your stuff, and see if it is working and repeat until you find what is causing it not to work.

Well, that solution above is just a extreme case, there is a lot of approaches, here is another example, you can start just disabling everything at metamod and amxx, except Galileo, then see if it is working, hence goes slowly enabling things and see if it is working until you find it not working.

Quote:
Thank you for the information. And sorry, I do not have a simple solution. ...
My Testing Server Specifications

Last edited by addons_zz; 12-10-2015 at 01:06. Reason: spelling fixes and new better info
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2016 , 11:43   Re: Galileo Reloaded Mapchooser v1.0-beta1 | Last Update: 12.01.2016
Reply With Quote #26

Released a newer version!
Code:
2016-01-12 | v1.0-3
* Added a nominations map menu at 'say nomenu', 'say nomanythingmenu' or 'say mapprefix_'.
* Implemented mp_winlimit and mp_maxrounds end map voting.
* Removed automatic vote map, after forcing votemap using '-nochange' argument.
* Replaced the commando 'gal_startvote2' with 'gal_startvote' and options '-nochange' and '-restart'.
* Added new cvar "gal_endonround_players" which indicates the players minimum number necessary 
to allow the last round to be finished when time runs out.
* Added new cvar option "gal_rtv_commands 7" to enable 7 the options 1, 2 and 4 at the same time.
* Added new cvar "amx_extendmap_step_rounds" to the config file.
* Added new cvar "amx_extendmap_max" which limits the max extension time.
* Added new cvar "gal_emptyserver_wait" which implements the server empty feature.
* Added new cvar "gal_emptyserver_mapfile" which specifies a empty server map cycle list.
* Added new cvar "gal_unnominate_disconnected" to remove a disconnected player nominations.
* Added new cvar "gal_endonround_countdown" to show the countdown, drop weapons and buy grenades.
* Added new cvar "gal_endonround_msg" to indicates how to announce the last round.
* Fixed the cvar "gal_endonround" that indicates when a map should end when time runs out.
* Removed an unused cvar "gal_vote_mapfile" as we just use the current map cycle file.
* Fixed concurrency problem between mp_maxrounds, mp_winlimit and mp_timelimit.
* Added a basic unit test structure for developers/scripters.
* Added weighted votes that allows admins to have their vote counted more.
* Added display colored text messages support.
Compilations data comparisons at the Amx Mod X "1.8.3-dev+4964" between:
Spoiler

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-17-2016 at 21:17. Reason: spelling fix
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2016 , 00:58   Re: Galileo v1.2-release_candidate1 | Last Update: 17.01.2016
Reply With Quote #27

Released its final version 100% fully featured and equivalent to the original Galileo v1.1.290
Code:
2016-01-17 | v1.2-release_candidate1
 * Add an option to 'gal_vote_showstatus', to always the vote progress to a player.
 * Fix bug where runoff show a 3ยบ option, Extend Current Map.
 * Add a cvar 'amx_extendmap_allow_stay' to keep current map featuare disabled.
 * Added a new cvar to disable the colored chat.
 * Fixed 'gal_startvote' [-restart] argument not working.
 * Fixed showing that the player chose extend map, instead of stay on map.
 * Added new cvar 'amx_extendmap_allow_order' to follow the map cycle map order, when anyone vote for next map.
 * Added support to the old cvar variable 'gal_vote_mapfile', and a new option '*' to choose use the mapcycle instead.
 * Added the 'gal_vote_show_none' cvar to shows the voting option "None" for people to choose if they don't like any other choice.
 * Added a new cvar 'gal_vote_show_counter', to show only the last 10 seconds remaining to end the voting.
 * Added an option to 'gal_vote_showstatustype', to show the vote progress as porcetage and count.
 * Added an option to 'gal_banrecentstyle', to show the recent maps are displayed as a menu.
 * Integrated the newest and updated Amx Mod X NextMap plugin into Galileo.
 * Change the nextmap to [not voted yet]
 * During a vote, change the nextmap to [vote in progress]

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-17-2016 at 21:17. Reason: spelling fix
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2016 , 15:30   Re: Galileo v1.2-release_candidate1.hotfix1 | Last Update: 17.01.2016
Reply With Quote #28

Released a hot fix patch for small issues.
Code:
2016-01-17 | v1.2-release_candidate1.hotfix1
 * Added new cvar 'amx_extendmap_allow_stay_type' to allow show the current map name on stay here option.
 * Fixed misspelling at multilingual file.
 * Fixed 'None' vote map option blink at the last second.
 * Fixed voting on option none after the voting end.
 * Fixed remainning time showing 0 seconds instead of 'vote has ended'.
 * Added new cvar 'gal_vote_show_none_type', to control the 'None' option should behavior when it is active.
 * Fixed 'gal_vote_showstatus' option 2, causing the voting to show the countdown timer freezed.

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-17-2016 at 21:17.
vase070
Old 01-22-2016 , 13:05   Re: Galileo v1.2-release_candidate1.hotfix1 | Last Update: 17.01.2016
Reply With Quote #29

really like the plugin found no bugs so far using on 1.8.2 but i was wondering if you can add something to it for example

lets say there are like 5 players on the server when it comes time for vote next map the plugin to use maps from different mapcycle file based on cvar like

gal_minplayers_mapcyclefile "maps_small.ini" > mapcycle file used when gal_minplayers is on
gal_minplayers "10" > minimum players on server to use different mapcycle file

basically when there are less players [based on cvar] on the server plugin should use different mapcycle
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2016 , 13:09   Re: Galileo v1.2-release_candidate1.hotfix1 | Last Update: 17.01.2016
Reply With Quote #30

Sure, soon as I can I will implement it.