Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 06-25-2017 , 17:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by szogun View Post
sm compiled 1.8 - Exactly which version I can not tell you because I have been using it for a long time
my compiler version is SourcePawn Compiler 1.8.0.5981 and since the stock .smx file from the repository works without errors, and the one you modify and compile doesn't work, that is your problem to solve. all i can do is to give you possible reasons. and other than that nothing comes to my mind, you need to solve this on your own.
Czar_
Old 06-25-2017 , 21:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
you mean specifying the seed skin by skin instead of random?
Yes
Old 06-25-2017 , 22:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #33

should add gloves as well
kgns
Old 06-26-2017 , 01:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar_ View Post
Yes
if you can list all the available seeds of all available skins on all available weapons, i can integrate them into the configs and have a selection menu for them easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
should add gloves as well
gloves are a totally separate thing, they shouldnt be included in this plugin as there are nothing common between gloves and weapons to merge them together. some people may want to use one of them and not the other.

also whats wrong with ac gloves plugin? i havent really digged into gloves side of things, if there are some missing features that are not free or open source, i may look into that. otherwise why create another clone?
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2017 , 01:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
if you can list all the available seeds of all available skins on all available weapons, i can integrate them into the configs and have a selection menu for them easily.

gloves are a totally separate thing, they shouldnt be included in this plugin as there are nothing common between gloves and weapons to merge them together. some people may want to use one of them and not the other.

also whats wrong with ac gloves plugin? i havent really digged into gloves side of things, if there are some missing features that are not free or open source, i may look into that. otherwise why create another clone?
what is the ac gloves plugin? link?
i'm talking bout offical gloves from valve
and currently theres no free open source version of this type of plugin
vortex.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2017 , 04:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #36

Valve Gloves plugin free with source. You can search.

And AC GLOVES a free glove plugin.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ac+gloves+sourcemod

Last edited by vortex.; 06-26-2017 at 04:50.
Sw33T3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2017 , 05:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #37

@8guawong
Ac Gloves
Code:
https://github.com/diller110/AC_Gloves
You need a russian vip plugin to work :/, maybe author changed it

@kgns
I used you'r smx from github
Menu is glitched when player have a "real knife equiped"
https://youtu.be/X-I2MRClj0M
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2017 , 07:07   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #38

cool didn't know about this AC Gloves plugin XD
kgns
Old 06-26-2017 , 08:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33T3R View Post
@8guawong
Ac Gloves
Code:
https://github.com/diller110/AC_Gloves
You need a russian vip plugin to work :/, maybe author changed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
cool didn't know about this AC Gloves plugin XD
you can use this include file, this utility, and remove "#include <vip>" line in "gloves_oop.sp" to compile it yourself btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33T3R View Post
@kgns
I used you'r smx from github
Menu is glitched when player have a "real knife equiped"
https://youtu.be/X-I2MRClj0M
i myself have a karambit too, and coded the plugin testing it myself, never came across to this bug, here is a video of me trying to reproduce what you have:
https://youtu.be/UHIZ1TGriI0

although i have quite many plugins installed for our jailbreak server, i'll try to try it with only this plugin loaded
kgns
Old 06-26-2017 , 08:30   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #40

ive reproduced the problem with only this plugin loaded, will solve it soon. have my parents come over for 2 days, so i wouldnt expect it by then shouldnt be a deal breaker though