Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)

Post New Thread Reply   

Pasi
Old 01-23-2015 , 08:59   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #71

Hi! Are you still working on this plugin red! ?
Just have one request, for CS:GO, add the pistol CZ75 to the weapon modifiers.
And also in CSGO, minimum players to enable rank is set to 4, still as soon as 2 players and 4 bots are in it starts doing stats.
1 player and 5 bots does not.
I have server set to keep minimum players at 6, by adding bots to fill out.
When 6 or more players are in the bots gets disconnected.
krikus62
Old 01-25-2015 , 19:55   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #72

are there any ways to change the colors of chat messages ?
KimG
Old 06-11-2016 , 11:19   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #73

Does this plugin still work for csgo? Or is it broken?
DaveCrow
Old 01-15-2017 , 02:19   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #74

Hi.
I have your plug-in on my server and I'd like to first thank you for making this available to the public. It's extremely useful and streamlined. I do, however have a naive question. I have players that lose more points than others, regardless if they "do everything right" according to the criteria values. It's almost as if the better you are, the more points you lose. Could you explain it to me so I can forward it to the community? I thank you ahead of time for any help. Scooby
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 01-15-2017 , 05:25   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCrow View Post
Hi.
I have your plug-in on my server and I'd like to first thank you for making this available to the public. It's extremely useful and streamlined. I do, however have a naive question. I have players that lose more points than others, regardless if they "do everything right" according to the criteria values. It's almost as if the better you are, the more points you lose. Could you explain it to me so I can forward it to the community? I thank you ahead of time for any help. Scooby
Quote:
Originally Posted by red! View Post
General note on score cvars: Score cvars given in the variables are just "base values". If a player with just few points kills a top score palyer, he will get a bonus on top. Same will happen if an inferior team troggers team events on the supperior team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red! View Post
sm_reflectToVictim: Percentage of points subtracted from victim. (100% means to subtract all the points the killer got for the kill), default: "100"
Old 04-19-2019 , 21:09   Re: [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #76

Hopefully someone can help. I need this for a bot vs human server and would like to know what part of the code needs to be changed.

Thanks!