Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

This Community

Post New Thread Reply   

bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2005 , 16:58   This Community
Reply With Quote #1

I have had enough of This Community! I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. To pick an obvious, but often overlooked, example, This Community winds up on the wrong side of every important issue. Yes, I could add that I'm oversimplifying things a little here, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that This Community coins polysyllabic neologisms to make its tirades sound like they're actually important. In fact, its treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. This Community wants to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is This Community's gossamer grasp of reality.

This Community is like a broken record, using the same tired cliches about family and education and safer streets, yet if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to tell you a little bit about it and its nugatory hastily mounted campaigns. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for This Community's legates not to create massive civil unrest. Notice the vulgar tendency of This Community's whinges.

This Community labels anyone it doesn't like as "unsophisticated". That might well be a better description of it. I stand by what I've written before, that we must indubitably establish a supportive -- rather than an intimidating -- atmosphere for offering public comment. Does that sound extremist? Is it too churlish for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. I am tired of hearing or reading that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. You know that that is simply not true. I still wish briefly to take a position on the question as to what extent inherent in our legal construction of fogyism is the notion that This Community's popularity is overrated. Am I saying that many of the distinctions between what I call lame-brained beatniks and This Community's followers have dissolved? Yes. That This Community's op-ed pieces are a modern-day example of a Procrustean bed? Maybe. That This Community is consistently inconsistent? Definitely.

Education without action creates frustration, while action without education leads to particularism. This implies that This Community has gotten away with so much for so long that it's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only an organization without any sense of limits could desire to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what it has planned for the future. Never mind that This Community's notions are now a staple of its deputies' endeavors. What's really important is that This Community's policies are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that everyone and everything discriminates against This Community -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls. And they promote the mistaken idea that authoritarianism brings one closer to nirvana. The really interesting thing about all this is not that This Community's backers have been arrested in numerous murders, violent assaults, and bank robberies across the nation. The interesting thing is that in its inclinations, insurrectionism is witting and unremitting, incomprehensible and uninformed. It revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to nourish exhibitionism-oriented, rancorous ideologies.

As I've said before, This Community maintains that all literature which opposes incendiarism was forged by ruthless misers. Perhaps it would be best for it to awaken from its delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that it wants to sweep its peccadillos under the rug. It gets better: It actually believes that what I call predatory bullies have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. I guess no one's ever told it that if you were to tell it that it continuously seeks adulation from its intimates, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. Now that I think about it, I cannot compromise with This Community; it is without principles. I cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But I can warn it, and with a warning it must truly take to heart: If I am correctly informed, This Community used twisted and self-contradictory logic to arrive at its conclusion that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and tactless, morbid dweebs of one sort or another. In any case, throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to call a spade a spade and those who wish to burn books. Naturally, This Community belongs to the latter category. Although I, for one, can find only circumstantial evidence of misconduct and rule violations, if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which This Community may have more impact on Earth's biological, geological, and chemical systems during our lifetime and our children's than all preceding human generations had together sometime soon, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that one of the great mysteries of modern life is, What does This Community hope to achieve by repeatedly applying its lips to the posteriors of stingy lummoxes? That's the question that perplexes me the most, because if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. This Community provides none. This Community has a staggering number of materialistic, cranky mercenaries. One way to lower their numbers, if not eradicate them entirely, is simple. We just inform them that we should halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.)

Why This Community would even pretend that phallocentrism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions is beyond me. We can't stop This Community overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to reveal some shocking facts about This Community's philippics. This Community's claims are uniformly riddled by an unbelievable degree of ignorance. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indisputably expresses how if I were to compile a list of This Community's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that unlike This Community, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if -- and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty" -- it were not actually responsible for trying to batten on the credulity of the ignorant, then I'd stop saying that this is not the first time I've wanted to show This Community how it is as wrong as wrong can be. But it is the first time I realized that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that This Community stubbornly refuses to own up to its mistakes serves only to convince me that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. I think it's important to continue discussing this even after I've made my point, because every so often, you'll see This Community lament, flog itself, cry mea culpa for seeking to trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all, and vow never again to be so huffy. Sadly, it always reverts to its old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that some organizations are responsible and others are not. This Community falls into the category of "not". I have this advice to offer: The world has changed, This Community; get used to it.

Although This Community is only one turd floating in the moral cesspool that our society has become, it may seem difficult at first to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting it. It is. But were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be its most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with This Community to help it attack the fabric of this nation. While self-justification may motivate wild mystics, the same expostulations also work well for high-handed fomenters of revolution. This Community uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they, in fact, support. Some people might object to that claim, and if they do, my response is: We can divide This Community's expedients into three categories: appalling, peremptory, and spineless. This Community has no great love of democracy or egalitarianism. (Read as: This Community often recruits snippy scofflaws who bring to This Community's cause new energy and a willingness to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, or privacy rights.)

The acid test for This Community's "kinder, gentler" new drug-induced ravings should be, "Do they still contaminate clear thinking with its headstrong cock-and-bull stories?" If the answer is yes, then we can conclude that This Community has shown it's not afraid to be obtrusive. More than that, we could opt to sit back and let This Community lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. It's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. This Community distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions.

All such combinations of audacity with ignorance would be supremely ridiculous but for one consideration: I must ask that This Community's associates, who are legion, complain about the worst classes of invidious yokels there are. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to conduct business in a vapid, venal way. Let's face it: There is something grievously wrong with those litigious disrespectful-types who create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue. Shame on the lot of them! Does This Community remember the hurt and hate in the eyes of the people it made fun of just so others would like it more? Even if it does, I'm sure it doesn't care, because every time This Community utters or writes a statement that supports masochism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that the Universe belongs to This Community by right. I indeed feel we mustn't let it make such statements, partly because its subalterns are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-This Community propaganda, but primarily because an organization that wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of its actions. This Community has never had that faculty. It always does what it wants to do at the moment and figures it'll be able to lie itself out of any problems that arise.

Forgive me for boring you with all the gory details, but This Community just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to destroy our moral fiber." I used to think that unpatriotic, hypocritical maggots were the most judgmental people on the planet, but now I know that This Community exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority. Now, I am all for freedom of speech, but there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of This Community's from the get-go. Unless we expose some of This Community's warped deeds, our whole social structure will gradually disintegrate and crumble into ruins. Now that this letter has come to an end, let me remind you that it was intended to provide an accurate, even-handed, and balanced discussion of This Community and its sophistries. Please do not contact me with insults, death threats, or the like, because I will ignore them.
Cruise
Old 06-28-2005 , 18:29  
Reply With Quote #2

ok
Send a message via MSN to Cruise
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2005 , 18:38  
Reply With Quote #3

I would dare say, that you did not write that yourself...
Old 06-28-2005 , 19:35  
Reply With Quote #4

99.8% sure he didnt write that himself
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 06-28-2005 , 20:11  
Reply With Quote #5

What's a neologism?
Old 06-28-2005 , 20:25  
Reply With Quote #6

ne·ol·o·gism (n-l-jzm)
n.

A meaningless word used by a psychotic.
Born2Lose
Old 06-29-2005 , 00:38  
Reply With Quote #7

Hahaha MeHMeT was right.

Main Entry: ne·ol·o·gism
Pronunciation: nE-'ä-l&-"ji-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French néologisme, from ne- + log- + -isme -ism
1 : a new word, usage, or expression
2 : a meaningless word coined by a psychotic

And this is my answer to what you have had to say bLiNd

Once again, I am writing in response to Blind's diatribes, and once again, I merely wish to point out that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to show Blind how he is as wrong as wrong can be. Here's my side of the story: I urge you to join me in my quest to fight arrogant gadflies -- and Blind knows it. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. It's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Blind and about hypothetical solutions to our Blind problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who make things worse. The simple, regrettable truth is that he has really pulled a fast one this time. I mean, think about it.

Blind is stepping over the line when he attempts to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights -- way over the line. Due to the power relationship between the dominator and the dominated, it has long been obvious to attentive observers that it is undeniably not the intention of Heaven to let him make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. But did you know that self-aggrandizing, uppity bloodsuckers can't even agree among themselves as to how morally repugnant Blind is? Blind doesn't want you to know that, because like a verbal magician, he knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. Every so often, you'll see him lament, flog himself, cry mea culpa for seeking to write off whole sections of society, and vow never again to be so unconscionable. Sadly, he always reverts to his old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that he is a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. You'd think I'd be pretty well inured by now to the lunacies of Blind's ideologies, but I have to say that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to focus on what unites rather than divides us.

Those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still feel that ungrateful authoritarians have traditionally tried to piggyback on substantive issues to gain legitimacy for themselves, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Blind is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to disabuse Blind of the notion that he is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. We have an obligation to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. And we have an obligation to reinforce notions of positive self esteem. Granted, his consistent lack of regard for others will work both sides of the political fence in the blink of an eye. But his little schemes are bound to fail. If you doubt this, just ask around. Any rational argument must acknowledge this. Blind's cocky nostrums, naturally, do not.

Although this may come as a surprise to some readers, if Blind can one day move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth, then the long descent into night is sure to follow. I believe, way deep down, that if he had done his homework, he'd know that I once overheard him say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? He said that he is omnipotent. Can you believe that? At least his statement made me realize that if it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. The destructive power of Blind's antics is their appeal to the mudslinging, the insipid, the lousy, and the dour. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that if he continues to extend his 15 minutes of fame to 15 months, I will surely be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. All the deals Blind makes are strictly one-way. Blind gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. The central paradox of his vaporings, the twist that makes his assertions so irresistible to complacent racketeers, is that these people truly believe that his excuses are not worth getting outraged about.

Blind claims that he can cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility and get away with it. I believe that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves, although I should add that I can't possibly believe Blind's claim that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet, because if Blind thinks his mottos represent progress, he should rethink his definition of progress. Will someone please explain to me what it is in our lives that can possibly make someone perpetuate myths that glorify cameralism? Because I certainly have no idea. To repeat the mistakes of the past is an injustice.

No doubt, forbearance and kindly deportment are lost upon Blind. But I want to comment on Blind's philosophies. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Is Blind hoping that the readers of this letter won't see the weakness of his argument relative to mine? Well, I'm sure Blind would rather assail all that is holy than answer that particular question. He would have us believe that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Blind is surrounded by brainless exhibitionists who parrot the same nonsense, which is why for his own sake, he should not cashier anyone who tries to lend support to the thesis that this is explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material I plan to present, and everyone with half a brain understands that. He wants to rid the world of "defective" people. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that Blind had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, he gave us scapegoatism, exhibitionism, and Fabianism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since if we can understand what has caused the current plague of stentorian thugs, I believe that we can then take away as many of Blind's opportunities for mischief as possible. This raises another important point: Each rung on the ladder of corporatism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Blind to destabilize the already volatile social fabric that he purportedly aims to save. That is the standard process by which vindictive clowns gum up what were once great ideas.

What he apparently fails to realize is that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. He distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. Some fatuous deadheads have raised objections to my expedients, but their objections are all politically motivated. I'm not the first to mention that there are a number of conceptual, logical, and methodological flaws in Blind's wheelings and dealings. It's that simple. I am not in any way placing the blame on Blind for addlepated pip-squeaks who take us over the edge of the abyss of exclusionism. That notwithstanding, Blind is still culpable for plotting to numb the public to the oligarchism and injustice in mainstream politics. Hypersensitive clods (also known as Blind's proxies) may endanger our property or our security or our economic well-being, but Blind endangers our souls.

Don't be fooled: The fact of the matter is that he uses vulgar language and makes obscene gestures at those whose opinions differ from his. That's the sort of statement that some people suspect is nerdy, but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made, because I have a New Year's resolution for him: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the drugged-out conclusion that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. It may seem difficult at first to kick butt and take names. It is. But I have a message for Blind. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. He should never even try to do such an obtrusive thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never", I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to instill a sense a responsibility and maturity in those who trample into the mud all that is fine and noble and beautiful. We find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that Blind's fibs provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that this is not the first time I've wanted to shine a light on Blind's efforts to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. But it is the first time I realized that if you've read any of the naive slop that he has concocted, you'll indubitably recall his description of his plan to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that Blind's platitudes are a ticking time bomb, set to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Blind's slogans have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! More to the point, it's our responsibility to snap Blind's goombahs out of their trance. That's the first step in trying to appeal for comity between us and him, and it's the only way to get my message about Blind out to the world.

A great many of us don't want him to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor. But we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his ghastly Ponzi schemes. One of the enduring effects of Blind's snow jobs is surely the way they will waste taxpayers' money. The practical struggle which now begins, sketched in broad outlines, takes the following course: Blind decidedly believes that his activities are on the up-and-up. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? Whatever the answer, if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. He is an opportunist. That is, he is an ideological chameleon, without any real morality, without a soul. If Blind is going to make an emotional appeal, then he should also include a rational argument.

His helpers all look like him, think like him, act like him, and commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- just like Blind does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha! Contrary to what he would have you believe, it is not news that the cry of "bigot" is raised mostly by bigots. What speaks volumes, though, is that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Blind can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But he can't fool all of the people all of the time. A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that Blind has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with avaricious drongos. Is this because he needs their help to commit senseless acts of violence against anyone daring to challenge his misguided projects? I mean, his stratagems are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that it is widely known and beyond dispute that Blind, having recently learned a smattering of scientific terminology, uses it to condone universal oppression.
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2005 , 02:12  
Reply With Quote #8

lthough I would very much like to find the common ground that enables others to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction, there are several obstacles that make it difficult to establish a supportive -- rather than an intimidating -- atmosphere for offering public comment. I will briefly adumbrate these obstacles and then refer to them occasionally throughout the body of this letter. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to make some changes here. Born takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. Born also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. Is there, or is there not, a heinous plot to scrawl pro-Bonapartism graffiti over everything, organized through the years by stupid scalawags? The answer to this all-important question is that not only has the plot existed, but it is now on the verge of complete fulfilment. In a sense, his refrains are a spiritual syphilis that has now reached the tertiary stage, paresis and insanity. That's clear. But he doesn't want us to weed out people like Born who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of nepotism.

As I noted at the beginning of this letter, I recently informed him that his surrogates suppress controversy and debate. Born said he'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further; after all, his opinions do not hold under close moral scrutiny. But it goes further than that; those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Born had learned anything from history, he'd know that we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that he will crush people to the earth and then claim the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate. And to overcome these fears, we must pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Born acts as if he were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling. He has convinced a lot of people that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Not to be rude or anything, but there are two classes of people in this world. There are those who cashier anyone who tries to disabuse Born of the notion that tribalism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society, and there are those who address a number of important issues. Born fits neatly into the former category, of course. How can we trust lackluster dorks who actively conceal their true intentions? We can't. And besides, I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that he had the same intellectual honesty. Born's invectives are a sink-pit of degeneracy, corruption, and ugliness. And that's all I have to say.
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-29-2005 , 02:23  
Reply With Quote #9

wow u guys have to much time on your hands if you can type all that lol
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 06-29-2005 , 09:11  
Reply With Quote #10

Where are you getting these? rant.com?