Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

requesting a sweet knife plugin to be made!

Post New Thread Reply   

gstan
BANNED
Old 04-21-2007 , 20:44   requesting a sweet knife plugin to be made!
Reply With Quote #1

I have this great idea for a plugin I would love for my knife server!

Fight Club

Description: When amx_fightclub 1 is typed in console by an admin, a hud message appears to everyone playing/spectating in the server: "Fight Club will start in 10 seconds". Then, after 10 seconds ofcourse, it moves everybody except for 1 random person to spectator. The game will then be passworded with the PW: "FightClub". It also should make it so that spectators cannot leave spectator until Fight Club is over.The random person will be moved to CT. Then, that CT will type in the name of any spectator they choose. When they type the name, that person is automatically added to Terrorists. (By the way, both players should start with only knives when the respawn).
So then it is 1 vs. 1. Let's say the CT wins, so the Terrorist is then put back as a spectator, and cannot be called out again until a new Fight Club is started. Or vice versa if the T beats the CT. Then, the person that won will type another name, and then the person who he "called out" will be moved the the opposite team.
It keeps going on until the final 2 people go head-to-head. After somebody wins the Fight Club, a HUD message appears to everyone saying "<Winner> has won the Fight Club! Please choose your side and continue playing at <Server Name>!"

Please reply if you can possibly make this, or just with comments.
It keeps going on
gstan
BANNED
Old 04-22-2007 , 09:37   Re: requesting a sweet knife plugin to be made!
Reply With Quote #2

oh please