Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

fraise
Old 02-08-2017 , 14:45   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #391

Quote:
Fast look through you edits, seems good. what is the problem? First ZombieDay the ReGen works and a second ZombieDay don't work?
That's it, but i fix it (forget how :s)

Could i ask you one more things ?
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2017 , 14:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraise View Post
That's it, but i fix it (forget how :s)
Would you be so kind and share your code for others until I have implement it? thanks

Quote:
Could i ask you one more things ?
You can ask me everthing MyJailbreak releated here.
Old 02-08-2017 , 15:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #393

zombie script (i've add some stuff, about block last guard rules on event, add credits gain for winner, and, so, the regen) : http://pastebin.com/yKDii274

well... i've tried to add a request system for CT, let me explain. On my server, warden says orders, and CT have to keep the order in sight. But they may ask to "go away" (zoner, in french). So i've tried to add a new request, looks like working, but when i try to add it in the menu, nothing about request seems to work.

There is my question, how could i do to add menu item ? (i just "copy paste" your script for my request, and change stuff about the fact, so.... i really don't know why it didn't work.)

request script : http://pastebin.com/3Vbvp6Gv
modules "zoner" (from refuse) : http://pastebin.com/gtUsjwgS
menu script : http://pastebin.com/HghD0pSe

Here you are !
Old 02-08-2017 , 16:41   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #394

Where is the warden menu and !deputy doesn't work. No errors.

Last edited by Usernamehere; 02-08-2017 at 16:45.
fraise
Old 02-08-2017 , 17:46   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usernamehere View Post
Warden menu is menu.smx, in MyJailBreak folder.
for !deputy, maybe check your cvar ? or give us some log error ? =)
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2017 , 19:17   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #396

Quote:
[...]
There is my question, how could i do to add menu item ? (i just "copy paste" your script for my request, and change stuff about the fact, so.... i really don't know why it didn't work.)
request script : http://pastebin.com/3Vbvp6Gv
modules "zoner" (from refuse) : http://pastebin.com/gtUsjwgS
menu script : http://pastebin.com/HghD0pSe
Here you are !
First I have to recommend you to use git (github/gitlab/...) as version control system. Make a fork of MyJailbreak and make your edits there. So you can better follow your changes and it's easier for you to enter my or your changes on myjailbreaks updates.
MyJailbreak is continuous development and the develop branch becomes updates every night/week. The next big 'master'-update with many (code) changes is coming soon.

To your question about your edits:
You are on a good way! Seems working for me, even if I don't understand the full meaning of zoner. Where is your problem? What is not working? !zone, requestmenu, ctmenu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usernamehere View Post
The warden menu is implemented in !menu and only visible for the warden. Same for deputy, CT, T.
I assume you have sm_freeday_firstround "1" and at freeday (on first round) warden & deputy is disabled.
Old 02-09-2017 , 03:46   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #397

Quote:
You are on a good way! Seems working for me, even if I don't understand the full meaning of zoner. Where is your problem? What is not working? !zone, requestmenu, ctmenu?
Well, request menu (for T) don't open anymore, and don't appear for CT. more of that !zone don't work too :s

as i said, "zoner" means leave the order of sight, and go althrough the map, without stay where the terro are.

Quote:
The next big 'master'-update with many (code) changes is coming soon.
Sound nice ! I waould see that
Old 02-10-2017 , 01:52   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #398

Quote:
Warden menu is menu.smx, in MyJailBreak folder.
for !deputy, maybe check your cvar ? or give us some log error ? =)
I had menu in my folder :/ There was no error. I was missing smart jail doors... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
First I have to recommend you to use git (github/gitlab/...) as version control system. Make a fork of MyJailbreak and make your edits there. So you can better follow your changes and it's easier for you to enter my or your changes on myjailbreaks updates.
MyJailbreak is continuous development and the develop branch becomes updates every night/week. The next big 'master'-update with many (code) changes is coming soon.

To your question about your edits:

The warden menu is implemented in !menu and only visible for the warden. Same for deputy, CT, T.
I assume you have sm_freeday_firstround "1" and at freeday (on first round) warden & deputy is disabled.
Warden and menu now work

I searched warden.cfg/myjailbreak.cfg in /cfg/myjailbreak and found no "sm_freeday_firstround" I can still use !w on first round, sometimes I die in game. And when I type !deputy or !deputy <name> no response in chat or console and no error in the file.

Last edited by Usernamehere; 02-10-2017 at 01:53.
fraise
Old 02-10-2017 , 19:08   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #399

Quote:
I searched warden.cfg/myjailbreak.cfg in /cfg/myjailbreak and found no "sm_freeday_firstround" I can still use !w on first round, sometimes I die in game. And when I type !deputy or !deputy <name> no response in chat or console and no error in the file.
Could you show us your plugins list ? (rcon => sm plugins list)

Last edited by fraise; 02-10-2017 at 19:10.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2017 , 12:34   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 10 / 18-02-17]
Reply With Quote #400

New Update: MyJailbreak Beta 10

Quote:
[Beta 10.0] - Ghosts War, Warden restrict & limits

Added
  • Ratio: Support for SteamRep.com, FantoMs CT Bans & Steam Groups - new switch commands & more
  • new command - sm_prisoner - Allows a player to join prisoner
  • new command - sm_spectator - Allows a player to join spectator
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_cmds_clear - Set your custom chat command for admins to clear the guard queue (!clearqueue (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_cmds_prisoner - Set your custom chat command for player to move to prisoner (!prisoner (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_cmds_spec - Set your custom chat command for player to move to spectator (!spectator (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
  • new plugin - disabled/ratio_ct_bans.smx - Support plugin for FantoMs CT Bans plugin
  • new plugin - disabled/ratio_steamrep.smx - Support plugin for Jameless SteamRep.com Checker plugin
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_steamrep_exclude - Which tags you DO NOT trust for reported scammers. Input the tags here for any community whose bans you DO NOT TRUST.
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_steamrep_checkip - Include IP address of connecting players in query. Set to 0 to disable
  • new plugin - disabled/myjailbreak_steamgroup.smx - Warden & Ratio support plugin for Steam Groups (need SteamWorks extension!)
  • new cvar - sm_ratio_steamgroup - Steamgroup a player must be member before join CT (Find it on your steam groups edit page) (0000000 = disabled)
  • Warden: Added restict system for become warden like ratio restricts
  • new cvar - sm_warden_stamm - 0 - disabled, how many stamm points a player need to become warden? (only if stamm is available)
  • new cvar - sm_warden_reputation - 0 - disabled, how many reputation a player need to join ct? (only if reputation is available)
  • new cvar - sm_warden_rankme - 0 - disabled, how many rankme points a player need to become warden? (only if stamm is available)
  • new plugin - disabled/myjailbreak_steamgroup.smx - Warden & Ratio support plugin for Steam Groups (need SteamWorks extension!)
  • new cvar - sm_warden_steamgroup - Steamgroup a player must be member before become Warden (Find it on your steam groups edit page) (0000000 = disabled)
  • New Eventday: Ghosts War - All Players are invisbile & immortal - every 6 seconds they go visible and mortal for 2 seconds. Last alive wins.
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_enable - 0 - disabled, 1 - enable this MyJailbreak SourceMod plugin
  • new command - sm_setghosts - Allows the Admin or Warden to set Ghosts
  • new command - sm_ghosts - Allows players to vote for a Ghosts"
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_cmds_vote - Set your custom chat command for Event voting(!ghosts (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_cmds_set - Set your custom chat command for set Event(!ghosts (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_warden - 0 - disabled, 1 - allow warden to set ghosts round
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_admin - 0 - disabled, 1 - allow admin/vip to set ghosts round
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_flag - Set flag for admin/vip to set this Event Day
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_vote - 0 - disabled, 1 - allow player to vote for ghosts
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_spawn - 0 - T teleport to CT spawn, 1 - cell doors auto open
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_rounds - Rounds to play in a row
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_invisible_time - Time in seconds players are invisible & immortal
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_visisble_time - Time in seconds players are visible & mortal
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_roundtime - Round time in minutes for a single ghosts round
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_beacon_time - Time in seconds until the beacon turned on (set to 0 to disable)
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_trucetime - Time in seconds players can't deal damage
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_cooldown_day - Rounds cooldown after a event until event can be start again
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_cooldown_start - Rounds until event can be start after mapchange
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_cooldown_admin - 0 - disabled, 1 - ignore the cooldown when admin/vip set ghosts round
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_sounds_enable - 0 - disabled, 1 - enable sounds
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_sounds_start - Path to the soundfile which should be played for a start
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_overlays_enable - 0 - disabled, 1 - enable overlays
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_overlays_start - Path to the start Overlay DONT TYPE .vmt or .vft
  • new cvar - sm_ghosts_allow_lr - 0 - disabled, 1 - enable LR for last round and end eventday
  • Menu: added new eventday ghosts to set/voting menu
  • Hide: Added last request for hide in the dark
  • new cvar - sm_hide_allow_lr - 0 - disabled, 1 - enable LR for last round and end eventday
  • Warden - Orders: Set your custom commands for every single order.
  • Warden: Limit max rounds in a row as warden incl cooldown
  • new cvar - sm_warden_limit - 0 - disabled, rounds in a row a player can be warden
  • new cvar - sm_warden_limit_minplayer - How many CT must be online before sm_warden_limit is active
  • new cvar - sm_warden_cooldown_limit - 0 - disabled, rounds player can't become warden after he reached the warden limit (sm_warden_limit)
  • Warden: Player cooldown for become warden after a remove vote or remove warden by admin
  • new cvar - sm_warden_cooldown_remove - 0 - disabled, rounds player can't become warden after he was vote out or removed by admin
  • Warden: Player cooldown for become warden after a roundstart, when player was warden in last round. to give other players chance to become warden
  • new cvar - sm_warden_cooldown_roundstart - Time in seconds a the warden of last round must wait until become warden again, to give other player chance to be warden (need sm_warden_stay '0')
  • Warden: Cvar to allow all Guards to give personal freedays
  • new cvar - sm_warden_freeday_guard - 0 - disabled, 1 - Allow all the guards to set a personal freeday. Default 0
  • Zombie: Health Regeneration for zombies
  • new cvar - sm_zombie_zombie_regen - 0 - disabled, HPs a Zombie regenerates every 5 seconds
  • Weapons: Added Revolver
  • TeamGames: Stop current game, remove player from teams & destroy fence on active LastGuardRule

Changed
  • Warden - disarm: disbale weapon disarm (shot hand to drop weapon) on last request
  • Menu: Moved admin commands to !admin menu & split vote/set menu with changed cvars
  • new cvar - sm_menu_admin - 0 - disable admin commands in all menus, 1 - show admin commands only in Myjailbreak menu, 2 - show admin command only in !admin menu, 3 - display admin command in all menus
  • removed cvar - sm_menu_days - obsolete cvar. **Please remove from your config!**
  • new cvar - sm_menu_setdays - 0 - disable, 1 - enable set eventdays menu for warden & admins
  • new cvar - sm_menu_votedays - 0 - disable, 1 - enable vote eventdays menu all players
  • Warden - freeday: changed cvar 'sm_warden_freeday_victim_deputy' to 'sm_warden_freeday_deputy'
  • removed cvar - sm_warden_freeday_victim_deputy - obsolete cvar. **Please remove them from your configs!**
  • new cvar - sm_warden_freeday_deputy - 0 - disabled, 1 - Allow the deputy to set a personal freeday
  • Menu: Add voteitem 'No Eventday' to a event day voting
  • Support Plugins: changed name for plugins which support ratio & warden
  • renamed plugin - ratio_kento_rankme to myjailbreak_kento_rankme
  • renamed plugin - ratio_rankme to myjailbreak_rankme
  • renamed plugin - ratio_reputation to myjailbreak_reputation
  • renamed plugin - ratio_stamm to myjailbreak_stamm

Fixed
  • Warden - small error with logging & vote warden
  • Weapons - rar error when client left server in timer
  • Menu - Eventday Voting - fix double Event when event was set while voting
  • Warden - dropguns: no more punishment on empty taser
  • Warden - deputy: missing translation
  • Request: missing translation
  • Hide: Remove icons on hide in the dark
  • DealDamage: fix result screen
  • Icons: fix some *_enable cvars
  • Weapons: restrict !guns for player in LastRequest
  • Late loading: re/load plugin in round Thx @olegtsvetkov
  • rar error weapon not owned by client
  • removed some debug messages
  • minor errors

Developer stuff
  • Forwards: New Forwards for start/end of a Eventday & lastGuardRuleStart
  • new Forwards - MyJailbreak_OnLastGuardRuleStart()
  • new Forwards - MyJailbreak_OnEventDayStart(char[] EventDayName)
  • new Forwards - MyJailbreak_OnEventDayEnd(char[] EventDayName, int winner)
  • Change forward warden_OnWardenCreated from void to Action to block warden creation
  • Removed define marco loops - LoopClients(i) & LoopValidClients(i) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=250251
  • Add source code files to travis auto builds
  • Builds website - bootstrap website for auto build binary download
  • Code optimizing Thx @olegtsvetkov
  • Changed code style on many parts
  • Clean up code

Last edited by shanapu; 02-20-2017 at 14:38.