12% 

Aliens

Post New Thread Reply   

Albanian Zombie
Old 04-23-2014 , 13:31   Aliens
Reply With Quote #1

What do you think about them?
I mean do they exist(for real)?
Are they coming to invade us or are there ancient aliens?
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-23-2014 , 14:08   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #2

hmm.. as I really like such topics I may add my opinion here. so:

before everything, don't believe that stupid "alien theory", "ancient alien" or whatever they're called. everything they don't understand is from aliens, even God is an alien if we follow their irrational reasoning. aliens may exist, but if they will come to invade this planet ? totally absurd.
the cold war, el Qaida, alien theories, sex industries etc.. are only some ways to control the masses, empty minds that need to believe in something. so even if they really exist, their real story should be different.

I watched some of the cited documentaries in youtube, and can affirm that they are totally paranoid, seeing aliens everywhere, and don't worry to falsify some weird realities to make them from aliens. I mean: how old is humanity, religions source, very old dynasties, etc.

before to ask for aliens, check what already exist in this small planet.
Old 04-23-2014 , 14:21   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #3

This ancient alien documentary is messing my head up,I mean they are saying that aliens "created us" by some experiment or something.I started believing they exist when I,myself,saw something strange that is too hard to explain...
Firippu
Old 04-23-2014 , 14:27   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #4

There isn't much to say considering that we have no real evidence of such. Even if forms-of-life outside of our knowledge were to exist, we wouldn't know its nature nor its natural environment, and there could be multiple origins of life-forms and could have completely different foundations in each location, so we cannot assume that these life-forms would even have a motive of any kind or to have traits similar to life on earth. Any concepts of aliens are blind assertions.

Last edited by Firippu; 04-23-2014 at 15:25.
jonnzus
Epic Member
Old 04-23-2014 , 14:49   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #5

If you mean alien like in movies, no I don't. If you mean some kind of intelligent life in somewhere, yes.
Albanian Zombie
Old 04-23-2014 , 14:56   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #6

We all know that humans are still evolving,Earth pollution indicates in this evolve,maybe after 1000 of years we are going to be different in body/mind construction.Aliens were "created" before us if they are smarter.
Movies are supported by something,I mean noone will create such storys,even if they know something.
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-23-2014 , 17:04   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian Zombie View Post
I started believing they exist when I,myself,saw something strange that is too hard to explain...
the truth is more complicated than those documentaries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firippu View Post
Even if forms-of-life outside of our knowledge were to exist .. and there could be multiple origins of life-forms and could have completely
by "life" people understand "biological life", so how to explain ghosts, genies, or whatever they are called ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian Zombie View Post
We all know that humans are still evolving
genetically, yes.
Quote:
Earth pollution indicates in this evolve,maybe after 1000 of years we are going to be different in body/mind construction.
humanity is reaching its end, you can feel it if you look at it wisely.
Quote:
Aliens were "created" before us if they are smarter.
do you believe that humans were aps, Noah's arch was found in turkey, and the first human's dynasty was in mesopotamia ?
humanity is more old than it seems, and all the known apemen are genetically totally different from humans, but some real apes have a DNA 98/99 % similar to us.
Quote:
Movies are supported by something,I mean noone will create such storys,even if they know something.
movies are teaching (indoctrinating) people how to reason, they want you to be like they want you to be.
if you want I can show you (in private) some hidden codes within some movies, I don't talk about the "Eye" and other illuminati stuff. there are answers, revelations, hidden truths about "everything".
Old 04-23-2014 , 18:01   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #8

I believe such things exist mainly because we live in one galaxy, and its not something we have completely explored (since we are unable to measure the boundaries of space), so who knows what else resides in other galaxies or in space (in general).
Veteran Member
Old 04-23-2014 , 19:17   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #9

Since the universe is "endless" (until anything else is proven) we can never rule any other form of life out.
I highly doubt that I would ever see any "aliens" in my lifetime.

If we ever discover aliens, will they be more or less advanced than us? They could just be bacteria. If so, will they make tasty cheese?

Scientology on the other hand is just another church of ignorance.
Old 04-24-2014 , 00:18   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #10

I think the distances in space are just too huge to make that "alien invade" thing happen.
If there are any intelligent species out there we will probably wont never meet them.

Lets be honest, Universe have existed pretty long time for now and there have been plenty of time to evolve yet no one ever visited as, at least that is as we know it ( or at least thats how i see it ). Maybe going faster than the speed of light and all those warp drives isint possible.
Or maybe it is too soon to tell or maybe there is something else who knows.

Anyway, thats my point of view.