Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...

Post New Thread Reply   

wrecked_
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 19:23   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #11

Oh my god, I'm a horrible fucking person. I actually laughed when *spoiler*the car came in and hit her.
r14170
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 19:30   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Oh my god, I'm a horrible fucking person. I actually laughed when *spoiler*the car came in and hit her.
lol, me too
DaxProxy
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:19   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #13

Haha, oh my god...that was epic...but yeah, seems fake tough...since it's impossiple for her to end up under the car.
And secondly, her friend would've droppen the camera at the second she got hit by the car...by instincs...and she would've never filmed her like that...and there is an video comment that when it'll get 100k views OP will tell all about that video...i bet 100€ that it's fake.

But about the death in youtube...all kinds of killing videos are available:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuZns...eature=related
That video is quite cool, altough i'm going to hell because i think of these deathes in that way...

I don't kill spiders flys etc if i can avoid that...i would never hunt for a deer nor shoot a dog, but i could shoot person who would kill my dog at gunpoint range without blinking an eye.

Just today i got into fight, there was this drunk dude who came at me insulting me, i told him that i'm not in a mood for fighting, he told me that he would count to five and then beat me up if i dont run away, when he got to three i punched him as hard as i could, he fell, and i kept and kept hitting him...until i saw that he was knocked out...
When he woke up he was going to call his friends and i walked away because i knew i got lucky there and i could've never pull off an triple kill.
It was funny, I weight 60kg, he weighted about 80kg i guess and was much taller than me at first i tought that im gonna get beaten up...but i guess my kickboxin lessons were worth the money.

This made me realise how less respect i have for human lives.

Once a women in my hometown got an hearthattack and ambulance was trying to revive him, i was waiting by the car...i waited for a fcking 15 minutes...and i hoped that she would die already because my favourite series were on...and then i would have something to tell my friends about.

I dunno if it's too much Counter-Strike or just my vision of life.

Want ApolloRP for Counter-Strike? Show your support: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...39#post1264739

Last edited by DaxProxy; 09-04-2010 at 20:29.
wrecked_
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:27   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxProxy View Post
Once a women in my hometown got an hearthattack and ambulance was trying to revive him, i was waiting by the car...i waited for a fcking 15 minutes...and i hoped that she would die already because my favourite series were on...and then i would have something to tell my friends about.
Best. Quote. Ever.
DaxProxy
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:28   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Best. Quote. Ever.
Oh and she died.

Want ApolloRP for Counter-Strike? Show your support: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...39#post1264739
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:38   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #16

LOL

Quote:
That sucks though.

I doubt its fake. If your hit in the spine, your body can indeed kindve bend. I'd think she would flip over, but there was no blood, more like a pool of water.
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:47   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
LOL

That sucks though.

I doubt its fake. If your hit in the spine, your body can indeed kindve bend. I'd think she would flip over, but there was no blood, more like a pool of water.
I still have that adrenaline from that fight...so i'm rushing with my text, so i'm sorry for my faulty grammar...but jet im too lazy to hit the Edit button.

DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:49   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #18

Nah don't worry about it, I thought it was hilarious since I assumed you did it on purpose. Guess not lol.
BANNED
Old 09-04-2010 , 20:56   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #19

Whats with the Blue blood coming from her mouth?...Yea fake
Seta00
The Seta00 user has crashed.
Old 09-04-2010 , 22:23   Re: When a Joke.. Goes a Bit Serious or real bad...
Reply With Quote #20

The blood and body are fine, what instantly told me it was fake was the way she turned back in the kitchen after ending the call. Why would she turn like if there wasn't much space in there if the way was supposedly clear?