Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Request] [L4D2] AI Special Infected changes on Human players

Post New Thread Reply   

Uzume
Old 01-27-2022 , 22:24   [Request] [L4D2] AI Special Infected changes on Human players
Reply With Quote #1

I've noticed that Special Infected controlled by AI have a variety of built-in changes over human controlled Special Infected.

Chargers Taking Less Damage while charging

Jockeys pouncing slightly higher

Hunters not taking the bonus "Skeet" damage that humans take while pouncing

Boomers and Smokers taking multiple hits to kill with melee if you hit them in their legs

All the Special Infected being able to use their claw attack while stumbled

etc.

I'd like to know if these changes to AI Special Infected apply across all game modes or only specific ones like campaign. I'd also like to know if there's a way to enable these changes on human special infected and how to do so or if there any plugins that can add/give these changes to human players, preferably ones that work across all game modes or at least in both coop and versus. If there's not, I'd like to request a plugin(s) to be made for this if it's not too difficult to do so. I've been thoroughly searching the forums and using the plugin search tool but I've unfortunately not been able find a plugin that can do these things.

Last edited by Uzume; 01-28-2022 at 02:16. Reason: To clarify I've thoroughly searched
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 01-28-2022 , 08:02   Re: [Request] [L4D2] AI Special Infected changes on Human players
Reply With Quote #2

I didn't read what you typed but i readed only the title and saw [l4d2] this is the wrong section because [l4d2] use SourceMod and this is AMXMODX section, request there

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.
Uzume
Old 01-28-2022 , 15:09   Re: [Request] [L4D2] AI Special Infected changes on Human players
Reply With Quote #3

I apologize, I didn't notice that this was the wrong section. I'll repost the thread there instead.