Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.4.0, 2022/10/16)

Post New Thread Reply   

Wizards
Old 11-24-2021 , 08:07   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.0, 2021/11/14)
Reply With Quote #21

Hi Sappykun, how to install this plugin. Althought, i put 'latedl.ext.2.l4d2.so' file into 'extensions' folder but it's still show error: [SM] Unable to load plugin "resizablesprays.smx": Required extension "Late Downloads" file("latedl.ext") not running.
Im using window and 1.11+ sourcemod's version.. Could you guide me?
p/s: sorry my poor english and ugly question.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 11-24-2021 , 16:19   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.0, 2021/11/14)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizards View Post
Hi Sappykun, how to install this plugin. Althought, i put 'latedl.ext.2.l4d2.so' file into 'extensions' folder but it's still show error: [SM] Unable to load plugin "resizablesprays.smx": Required extension "Late Downloads" file("latedl.ext") not running.
Im using window and 1.11+ sourcemod's version.. Could you guide me?
p/s: sorry my poor english and ugly question.
When you do ‘sm_rcon sm exts load latedl’ in game console does it say it was loaded successfully or print an error? Did you place the source code files instead of the .ext file by mistake?

Last edited by Sreaper; 11-24-2021 at 16:22.
Wizards
Old 11-25-2021 , 08:12   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.0, 2021/11/14)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
When you do ‘sm_rcon sm exts load latedl’ in game console does it say it was loaded successfully or print an error? Did you place the source code files instead of the .ext file by mistake?
It said 'loaded successfully', but when im check 'sm plugins list', its still show error Require extension latedl.ext. All i did that download plugin and this https://gitgud.io/sappykun/late-downloads-2/-/releases (source code + latedl-1.1.0.0) then place them on my sourcemod folder. Did i missing some step? I saw another extension's type is xxx.ext.dll, not same 'latedl.ext.2.l4d2.so', Should i convert that or do something else? I blind in coded, could you tell me what to do, please. thank alot
Sappykun
Old 11-26-2021 , 14:55   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.0, 2021/11/14)
Reply With Quote #24

Uploaded version 3.2.1.

- Fixed bug where someone with sprays disabled would effectively block the plugin from working. The check for valid file downloads when a spray was being placed was being made based on the requests made rather than downloads initiated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizards View Post
It said 'loaded successfully', but when im check 'sm plugins list', its still show error Require extension latedl.ext. All i did that download plugin and this https://gitgud.io/sappykun/late-downloads-2/-/releases (source code + latedl-1.1.0.0) then place them on my sourcemod folder. Did i missing some step? I saw another extension's type is xxx.ext.dll, not same 'latedl.ext.2.l4d2.so', Should i convert that or do something else? I blind in coded, could you tell me what to do, please. thank alot
The provided LateDL fork builds are only available for Linux right now. I'd have to figure out the Sourcemod/Metamod dev environment setup for Windows, unless someone else wants to take a crack at Windows builds.

Last edited by Sappykun; 11-26-2021 at 15:00.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 03-22-2022 , 15:53   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.1, 2021/11/26)
Reply With Quote #25

I haven't used this plugin since it needed filenetmessages. But for whatever reason the newest version never seems to have sprays prepared. Like it might have them prepared but then someone joins and you have to wait all over again. There's always 1 or 2 people that haven't fully downloaded it for almost everyone on any given map. I think it does download after awhile though. Would it be a possible for to show the names of whos downloading? Or add a cvar to disable the waiting for users part? Thank you.

Additionally with your the newest version I keep getting Your spray is too close to playernames's spray. without having sprayed.
It doesn't happen every time, just once every few minutes. Plugin appears to conflict with super spray handler sm_ssh_overlap convar. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=281488
I've removed the print message from SSH, but I wanted you to be aware of the conflict.

Last edited by Sreaper; 03-26-2022 at 22:55.
ZBzibing
Old 03-26-2022 , 16:13   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.1, 2021/11/26)
Reply With Quote #26

Whether to support L4D1
martellus
Old 05-15-2022 , 09:11   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.3.0, 2021/12/22)
Reply With Quote #27

Getting the exact same issue as Wizard did in tf2 (Extension says its running when checked, plugin says extension isn't loaded). Anyone got an idea what the issue might be?
Sappykun
Old 10-16-2022 , 15:17   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.4.0, 2022/10/16)
Reply With Quote #28

Updated the plugin to v3.4.0. A few bugfixes, removed the adminflags cvar, added an absolute max size for sprays.

I also updated LateDL to add support for L4D1, CS:S, HL2DM, and Source 2013 games. You can find the new builds here.
Still Linux only for now.
Sappykun
Old 10-16-2022 , 15:21   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.2.1, 2021/11/26)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
I haven't used this plugin since it needed filenetmessages. But for whatever reason the newest version never seems to have sprays prepared. Like it might have them prepared but then someone joins and you have to wait all over again. There's always 1 or 2 people that haven't fully downloaded it for almost everyone on any given map. I think it does download after awhile though. Would it be a possible for to show the names of whos downloading? Or add a cvar to disable the waiting for users part? Thank you.
Very late reply, but this should have been fixed with 3.3.0. You can run the command sm_sprayinfo for diagnostics information.
xiaoli
Old 04-25-2023 , 13:46   Re: [ANY] Resizable Sprays (v3.4.0, 2022/10/16)
Reply With Quote #30

is there a way to make it show only 1 spray max at time, to prevent players putting 100 decals over map?