Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Radio v2.0.0.8 FINAL (21/08/2017)

Post New Thread Reply   

Merudo
Old 02-04-2016 , 06:44   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #411

I tried the radio while playing L4D2 and each time I try to listen to a station, I get no sound and the following pop-up appear:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'misfi3_admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/misfi3/public_html/sourcetunes/multiplayer-gs/includes/config.inc.php on line 18
dica266
Old 02-04-2016 , 21:09   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
Hey,

Will try and get this tested this weekend and see if works. Not had time this last week since i got back home with being so busy with various real life stuff, apologies.

@dica266 Untested but see if this will work in the radiostations.ini

"Kiss FM Romania" http://80.86.106.136:8090/;stream.nsv
"RadioZU" http://live.romanticfm.ro:8024/;stream/1

Good luck
I don't hear any music using those links
igotfits
Old 02-16-2016 , 03:39   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #413

Loaded everything up, get a black screen after selecting a station.
dubbeh
Old 02-19-2016 , 06:34   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #414

SourceTunes appears to be broken right now - Keeps showing MYSQL errors for everyone, doesn't look like it will be fixed anytime soon too. Thinking of switching the base stations before the next release of Radio (Which should be quite soon - Had to add quite a bit of code and make the base more organised).

If anyone wants to recommed some basic stations to add to the radiostations.ini feel free to guys and girls, and will move away from SourceTunes because of all the issues recently. Then will possibly add them back when they get stable again.

@mambo998 Got a feeling they should work but spent more time recently editing the code base to easily add support for volume stuff (Had a very busy last 3 weeks since I've got back in the UK and not really had much time to code). Should work with the <audio> tag in HTML5 which Chromium supports from what I've read up - Which is the steam in-built browser engine.

@dica266 It should hopefully work with the new radio release

Last edited by dubbeh; 02-19-2016 at 06:43.
mambo998
Old 02-19-2016 , 13:25   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
SourceTunes appears to be broken right now - Keeps showing MYSQL errors for everyone, doesn't look like it will be fixed anytime soon too. Thinking of switching the base stations before the next release of Radio (Which should be quite soon - Had to add quite a bit of code and make the base more organised).

If anyone wants to recommed some basic stations to add to the radiostations.ini feel free to guys and girls, and will move away from SourceTunes because of all the issues recently. Then will possibly add them back when they get stable again.

@mambo998 Got a feeling they should work but spent more time recently editing the code base to easily add support for volume stuff (Had a very busy last 3 weeks since I've got back in the UK and not really had much time to code). Should work with the <audio> tag in HTML5 which Chromium supports from what I've read up - Which is the steam in-built browser engine.

@dica266 It should hopefully work with the new radio release
I dont see any volume controls on the !radio menu?
jjhalo3
Old 03-02-2016 , 16:35   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #416

Hey,

If i have a plex account. Is there anyway to set this up to use the media from there?
dubbeh
Old 03-10-2016 , 08:04   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #417

Got some good news that Radio is now released with volume control, currently only in BETA until i iron out any potential bugs. Currently the volume controls are limited to CS:GO right now. Few new phrases inside the translation file that i could do with some help translating. Sorry for the long delay but the plugin grew almost twice the size with the update

Changelog:
- Base !radio command now pops up a menu but will only show the volume controls if "sm_radio_vol_cont" is enabled (Default is Select Station and Turn Off).
- Added checks to make sure the MOTD URL doesn't exceed 192 bytes
- More checks added for NULL menu pointers to avoid any potential server crashes
- CS:GO now supports volume control - Only works for direct audio station links
This is enabled through the console variable "sm_radio_vol_cont" and only enabled within CS:GO right now (Will be for all games when out of beta - basically supports all ShoutCast streams!)
- Radio can be turned off inside the base menu

Read up about it and download here

@jjhalo3 Hey, I'm not too sure exactly how Plex Media Server works but if it uses chromecast then it won't support it, sorry

Quick note i forget to add: Make sure to delete the radio.smx, new plugin is called radio_beta.smx right now until finalised

Last edited by dubbeh; 03-10-2016 at 11:12.
CamerDisco
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2016 , 12:30   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #418

After change volume radio stop working and I must click one more radio station
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-12-2016 , 20:09   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #419

Hey Dubbeh, thanks for the update, I was hoping this would happen for a long time now.

A few bugs:
As CamerDisco pointed out, if you're listening to the radio, change volume, the radio stops completely. You must re-select the radio station you were listening to, to get it to start playing again.

Not sure if this is a bug, but if not a pretty big feature required; if you are listening to one station at any volume (ex. 5%), and switch to another station, the next station you switch to is at 100% volume, which generally is VERY loud for players. In addition, when the radio starts playing again after map change, the volume defaults back to 100%.

The radio seems to want to load twice? If that makes sense

On map start, if I type !radio, choose a station, the radio starts playing. Sometimes it will stop, then start playing again a couple seconds later at 100% volume, and the chat triggers show up again. Note that in the sourcemod log file it seems to only load once
Code:
L 03/12/2016 - 19:38:21: [radio_beta.smx] [SM-RADIO] Loading the radio stations from "cfg/sourcemod/radiostations_vol.ini"
L 03/12/2016 - 19:38:21: [radio_beta.smx] [SM-RADIO] Finishing parsing "cfg/sourcemod/radiostations_vol.ini" - Found 85 radio stations
Thanks again for the update, hope this is helpful!

Last edited by sneaK; 03-12-2016 at 20:49.
dubbeh
Old 03-13-2016 , 05:42   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #420

Cheers for the feedback and bug reports.

Spotted that bug related to the station not playing after the volume change and having to select the station again, to load with the new volume selection.
Will run some more tests today and try to pinpoint why it's happening - I know why it's doing that, just not sure why (When you select the volume - It will load the URL as the volume level selected somehow. Might be client cookie related but will have to run some tests today and find out what's causing it).

Not came across the problem where the radio wants to load twice, possible that two timers are getting fired, would be my best guess. Will look into this too.

Forgot to mention about the station list file in the release post. It will only parse one type on map change, dependant if volume control is enabled or not.
So if you change the "sm_radio_vol_cont" - it will only apply after a map switch, so long as the config doesn't overwrite it.

Update:
After testing for a while, worked out it was a problem with RegClientCookie API call - was a simple overlook that caused a big problem. The error you was experiencing blackhawk74 is related to having the normal and beta version installed - You'll have to double check the plugins directory on your server, just to be sure. Was the only way i could reproduce that bug, trying to work out why you was getting it.

Can find the post for Beta 2 and download here

All the station and volume loading bugs should be gone now. Could really do with some translators for the final release.

Update 2:
Managed to get out Beta 3 with support for all mod types. Find the post about it and download here - Make sure to check the beta 1 post for info on how to setup and install first.

Update 3:
Beta 4 is out now, this will hopefully be the final beta update until translations are done. Sorry about lots of updates but this had a breaking bug with the base menu when volume control was disabled. Read up about it and download from here

Enjoy!

Last edited by dubbeh; 03-13-2016 at 14:27.