Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

Tranced
Old 02-04-2016 , 14:27   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaxaXoxo View Post
Hi, why my Impressions are not updated?
Thats what has been showing in mine. It shows around a 98%-100% completion rate for each day of the month, but no impressions.
HighFPS
Old 02-07-2016 , 02:16   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #232

Same issue here, 0 logging.
Awaiting reply from pinion on this matter.

Last edited by HighFPS; 02-07-2016 at 02:16.
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 02-08-2016 , 12:10   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #233

Checking to see whats up, stay tuned! Most likely a reporting issue which will solve itself, we constantly backfill for 36hrs.

Update

Reporting Issue - below is the update from Liverail

We are currently experiencing sporadic issues with the Liverail reporting. This is undergoing a fix which is scheduled for 1800 GMT on 8 February.

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 02-08-2016 at 12:11.
nvkkk
Old 02-09-2016 , 03:59   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.PinionGG View Post
Checking to see whats up, stay tuned! Most likely a reporting issue which will solve itself, we constantly backfill for 36hrs.

Update

Reporting Issue - below is the update from Liverail

We are currently experiencing sporadic issues with the Liverail reporting. This is undergoing a fix which is scheduled for 1800 GMT on 8 February.
So are we going to get the impressions that we did not get for this period? We got like 3 days with 0 impressions while our servers were full.
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 02-09-2016 , 12:54   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkkk View Post
So are we going to get the impressions that we did not get for this period? We got like 3 days with 0 impressions while our servers were full.
Yep, it's just the reporting which isn't working through the API.
PacketLoss
Old 02-09-2016 , 21:12   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #236

Quote:

Pinion Adverts

Pinion is all about helping communities help themselves. We provide community owners advertising revenue. This revenue can be used to improve infrastructure through the hiring of better servers, the addition of new ones together or anything at all, it’s your money! Through the automated signup process, Pinion places it’s advertising mechanics within your Message of the Day or MOTD. Each time the MOTD is seen by a player, no matter what time of day, it is treated as an impression.

At the end of the month you are advised how many impressions your servers delivered and how much income was generated. You are then paid directly into your paypal account within 60 days.

[/CODE]
Yes, our game server should pay for itself, how come I can not get a reply to my questions? How come my payment is over due? Please explain as anyone can come and see for themselves that www.greatdividegaming.com is a 100% legit community of REAL people, no idle servers, no shenanigans to get loot, just people of the community listening to ads to help contribute to their community. When can I expect to get a reply to my enquiries? When can I expect to get paid for the members listenting to your ads? This was supposed to pay for our community servers however it is now coming out of my pocket and I can not get the $400 owed to our community? We use these funds to not only pay for our servers, but anything above and beyond goes to our great give away events, like the two copies of Fallout 4 we gave away, the Factory New Stat Trak AK Case Hardened, The shadow knives. Please Pinion, pay for what our community rightfully earned and deserves!!!
Puppetmaster
Old 02-10-2016 , 01:05   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacketLoss View Post
Yes, our game server should pay for itself, how come I can not get a reply to my questions? How come my payment is over due? Please explain as anyone can come and see for themselves that www.greatdividegaming.com is a 100% legit community of REAL people, no idle servers, no shenanigans to get loot, just people of the community listening to ads to help contribute to their community. When can I expect to get a reply to my enquiries? When can I expect to get paid for the members listenting to your ads? This was supposed to pay for our community servers however it is now coming out of my pocket and I can not get the $400 owed to our community? We use these funds to not only pay for our servers, but anything above and beyond goes to our great give away events, like the two copies of Fallout 4 we gave away, the Factory New Stat Trak AK Case Hardened, The shadow knives. Please Pinion, pay for what our community rightfully earned and deserves!!!
Ive had exactly zero trouble with these guys, they have paid pretty much to the minute every single time. A+ service. Are you sure you are submitting the invoices correctly?

GZS Servers
nvkkk
Old 02-10-2016 , 04:56   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #238

Quote:
Yep, it's just the reporting which isn't working through the API.
Great, thanks!
Fragenstein
Old 02-10-2016 , 09:14   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #239

I have installed the Sourcemod Plugin Self-updating package on my server. The motd ad is displaying, but nothing is being tracked (no data). The server has had multiple connections. I was seeing errors with the update plugin, so I removed it, and most of the errors went away. Still seeing [pinion_adverts.smx] ConVar sm_motdredirect_url has not been set: Please check your pinion_adverts config file. Attaching console log and pinion_adverts.cfg.
Attached Files
File Type: txt GG Console.txt (10.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: cfg pinion_adverts.cfg (930 Bytes, 118 views)
Old 02-10-2016 , 13:11   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #240

You really don't need the updater, every time you login you can see the latest plugin on the news feed.
You can just update manually, which i believe is the best way.
You can trouble shoot if you update on the spot, just incase your server goes bonkers with a new version.

Looks like there is still issues, my panel has stopped logging again but like athur said there is issues with liverail, it isn't pinion.