Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

KingSteve032
Old 07-02-2015 , 21:54   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1221

I've been looking at the Wiki and in the forums but I can't seem to find how we are suppose to add the steam groups to the config file for steam groups. Do we use the whole URL including the http:// or Do we just add the end of the custom URL? I've gotten it to send messages to me one on one but not through the group.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2015 , 04:14   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1222

You just add the custom group's name in there like this.
Code:
group1
group2
group3
The group feature doesn't work anymore in the current version, please use the development version where it has been fixed. It contains over a year of fixes for various features (see changelog). It also adds a few examples to the generated files.

Last edited by Impact123; 07-03-2015 at 04:31.
mickael002
Old 07-10-2015 , 04:40   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1223

Stuck on message : Steam is currently not running

Old 07-13-2015 , 15:59   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1224

My apologies if this has been mentioned before or if I should be posting in another place, but I seem to be having some kind of login trouble with the plugin. I had it working before when I first installed it, but now I'm not sure what's wrong. These are the errors I'm receiving:

Quote:
[CallAdmin: Steam module] Failed to send steam message via Web API: (result: 1 [Error while trying to login] | error: 0)

[MessageBot] Failed to succesfully Login. Error: Incorrect login.
That means it's unable to log into the bot account, correct? Or perhaps something else I'm missing. I've tried switching between the Web API and Steamworks and I've tried using two different throw away accounts, both with Steam Guard disabled, but nothing seems to be working. I'm currently using version 0.1.4 of CallAdmin, CallAdmin: Steam module, and CallAdmin UserManager.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2015 , 21:15   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1225

This usually happens when the name / password combination is wrong or the steam guard is active. You said it was working before so this doesn't seem plausible.
Unfortunately, no one can tell you for sure why that error happens, but you can try what was suggested to other people so far.
  • Be sure to use the latest messagebot version
  • Try to log into the account yourself with the copy & pasted data from the config file
  • Check on a steam status site of your choice if steam is having trouble with their servers
  • Try out a development version, the second post on this thread has some brief info about it
  • Try to reload the plugin so it reads the config again (or check that the convars have the correct values set to them)
  • Send me a pm with your cfg file so i can check if everything is okay with it and your account
The steam method is not recommended anymore, part of it is that it can cause crashes, especially if your server isn't running css.

Last edited by Impact123; 07-13-2015 at 21:37.
FreakinScout
Old 07-13-2015 , 22:24   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1226

The extension, of course! I thought I had updated it, but the server never accepted the new file because it was still running. The plugin works like a charm now. Thank you very much!
igotfits
Old 07-19-2015 , 17:30   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1227

Seems like everyone is PMn the coder without posting a solid fix for everyone to see.

*<CallAdmin_Notice><error>APP_AUTH_FAILURE</error>

i get this when i run the client side.
*XML_ERROR_MISMATCHED_ELEMENT

Last edited by igotfits; 07-19-2015 at 17:34.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2015 , 17:50   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1228

That means that either there was no key given or it was wrong. Can you send me your app.config.php and a screenshot of your client's setting menu?
Old 07-19-2015 , 18:51   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1229

impact ty for the fast replies, im using everything from the 1st page. i finally got the client side running without any errors. it just says "waiting for new report..."
Now for some reason when i type !call in server nothing happens.

when i tried loading manually i get this, but the file is there.
[SM] Plugin calladmin.smx failed to load: Required extension "Client Preferences" file("clientprefs.ext") not running.
S

Last edited by igotfits; 07-19-2015 at 18:59.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2015 , 19:09   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1230

If you send me the the configs you've changed i might be able to help you better.
I'm not sure why the error with clientprefs occurs because it's an optional dependency.

Last edited by Impact123; 07-19-2015 at 19:14.