Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Jockey racing v1.0.8(+ 4 player mode)

Post New Thread Reply   

Searcher64
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:05   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #41

I've never had any problems with any plugins(with strange errors that no one else has) except Tank Rush, and this so far. Garena is about the same thing as steam, except free servers

Last edited by Searcher64; 07-26-2010 at 17:11.
Fleepster99
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:15   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
I've never had any problems with any plugins(with strange errors that no one else has) except Tank Rush, and this so far. Garena is about the same thing as steam, except free servers
oh ok ive had a quick look at tank rush and the director_no_bosses etc is very similar to mine do you also get commons on that gamemode then ? the amount of other plugins i looked at all have pretty much the same code to stop infected and commons, its just cvar adjusting really.
If anyone else is getting commons please let me know which platform you are using (steam,garena ...)
Abaddown
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:19   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #43

might not be a bad idea to put sm_cvar z_common_limit 0 in the server config and see if it will work that way first.
Fleepster99
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:26   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddown View Post
might not be a bad idea to put sm_cvar z_common_limit 0 in the server config and see if it will work that way first.
yh could be worth a try, the plugin itself is spamming that cvar and a few others every 2 seconds so there is no reason why they should b spawning
Searcher64
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:47   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #45

The only errors I get from tank rush is that it doesn't auto-executes the cvars from the cfgs and timer errors
Abaddown
Old 07-26-2010 , 18:23   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
The only errors I get from tank rush is that it doesn't auto-executes the cvars from the cfgs and timer errors
Most versions of tankrush the cvars don't work. There are issues with it. I run a tankrush server too. I use the cvars map specific to fix many problems but its stable.
Fleepster99
Old 07-26-2010 , 18:30   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Most versions of tankrush the cvars don't work. There are issues with it. I run a tankrush server too. I use the cvars map specific to fix many problems but its stable.
Hm i don't know really my only guess could be that some other plugin may be forcing zombies.
If anyone else is getting zombies spawning whilst jockey racing is enabled please let me know
Abaddown
Old 07-26-2010 , 18:32   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #48

when I used your plugin and typed !raceon the common all disappeared.
Fleepster99
Old 07-26-2010 , 18:37   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
when I used your plugin and typed !raceon the common all disappeared.
yh this is exactly the same for me, ive changed it so that on 1.4 it gets rid of infected as soon as the round starts, but for some reason searcher still gets commons in certain maps, it makes no sence
Searcher64
Old 07-26-2010 , 19:24   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing
Reply With Quote #50

On some maps only

Hmm....the jockey mouse2 key still won't work They spam spam spam spam their melee key and they won't come off

Another thing, sometimes when not all 4 survivors made it to the saferoom, the jockeys don't auto-suicide...........and I think there should be a command like !stuck if your stuck under or over something while racing