Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

$ Coder needed $

Post New Thread Reply   

ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 10-18-2017 , 10:01   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #11

Thats simple. He already made part of that plugin and was always like : I don't have time now, im busy, i'll have holidays on August, etc etc. Thats why. Now i know that it was a mistake to ever rely on shanapu
Bobakanoosh
Old 10-18-2017 , 10:51   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASTIEN1 View Post
You're seriously asking that and you take private request?

What got you butthurt lmao? I've only ever done plugins for CS:GO. I don't even own CS:S, how would I know the answer to my question?

I know that all CS:GO plugins don't work on TF2 and other games because they are entirely different games and use different functions, etc. CS:GO and CS:S are both counter-strike so I'm not sure if it works on both.

Not knowing the answer to that question doesn't stop me from making a plugin lmao.
chris1994Op
Old 10-18-2017 , 11:46   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobakanoosh View Post
What got you butthurt lmao? I've only ever done plugins for CS:GO. I don't even own CS:S, how would I know the answer to my question?

I know that all CS:GO plugins don't work on TF2 and other games because they are entirely different games and use different functions, etc. CS:GO and CS:S are both counter-strike so I'm not sure if it works on both.

Not knowing the answer to that question doesn't stop me from making a plugin lmao.
Not everything works, some bits of the plugin does work.
Bobakanoosh
Old 10-18-2017 , 11:58   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1994Op View Post
Not everything works, some bits of the plugin does work.
Thank you for a proper response.

Last edited by Bobakanoosh; 10-18-2017 at 12:15.
chris1994Op
Old 10-18-2017 , 15:05   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
Out of the stand, I know the sprites for wardens marker and beacon don't work for css.

here's my offer:

I will make a new test branch for css.
I don't own css. So I can't test it. You have to do all testings, reliable.
You have to test this and report back all issues and error logs. "don't work " isn't a useful report.
You donate your budget for this to alliedmodders.
This isn't done in one day.
I don't have much time, right now. So may take a while.

Btw this is the right link to MyJBs thread: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=283212
When can we make a start?
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 10-18-2017 , 16:21   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1994Op View Post
When can we make a start?

Probably not faster than in 4 months
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 10-18-2017 , 18:01   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #17

Spoiler

I pushed a new branch with first edits.

https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbreak/tree/CSS

You have to edit the sourcemod/configs/armsrace.ini to hold only css weapons.
Afaik I have removed csgo weapons from weapons plugin, but have not added css only guns yet.
For the first the handcuffs module is disbaled by default, cause CSS has no taser. Same for zeus war.
IDK if CustomPlayerSkins work for css, maybe you have to disable the wallhack-features.
The event hook Item_Equip does not exist on css so i have to disable the markers & handcuffs for the first until I found a workaround.
I assume there are other missing/changed hooks.

I won't provide release packages, you have to compile MYJB for yourself. -> wiki

Use it on a clean install test server. For first don't use any other 3th party plugins appart from the supported by myjb. This is not for productive public Servers.

Please test all features and report back all errors and issues with all small details.

Don't bother me for configuration questions - use the wiki.

Don't ask for custom features or edits only for CSS.

I'm not a pupil with a half day school, I work fulltime 5-6 days a Week until midnight. I do all this as my hobby in my spare time. Be patience. Don't hurry me.

If someone with more 'css experience' wanna help, or someone else could test this branch I would be very happy.

PS. would be good you change the topic to something expressive and meaningful. Like 'adapt myjailbreak for css' or so
Old 10-18-2017 , 18:21   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Spoiler

Afaik I have removed csgo weapons from weapons plugin, but have not added css only guns yet.
For the first the handcuffs module is disbaled by default, cause CSS has no taser. Same for zeus war.
IDK if CustomPlayerSkins work for css, maybe you have to disable the wallhack-features.
The event hook Item_Equip does not exist on css so i have to disable the markers & handcuffs for the first until I found a workaround.

I won't provide release packages, you have to compile MYJB for yourself. -> wiki

Use it on a clean install test server. For first don't use any other 3th party plugins appart from the supported by myjb. This is not for productive public Servers.

Please test all features and report back all errors and issues with all small details.

I'm not a pupil with a half day school, I work fulltime 5-6 days a Week until midnight. I do all this as my hobby in my spare time. Be patience. Don't hurry me.

If someone with more 'css experience' wanna help, or someone else could test this branch I would be very happy.

PS. would be good you change the topic to something expressive and meaningful. Like 'adapt myjailbreak for css' or so
Thats awesome im going to give it a try out.
will report back
ps cant change topic
chris1994Op
Old 10-18-2017 , 18:35   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Spoiler

Which features should work in this all of them?
chris1994Op
Old 10-18-2017 , 21:58   Re: $ Coder needed $
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKER_CZ View Post
Probably not faster than in 4 months
Yeah great are you a little bit pissed he's already started?