[Req][TF2] Addcond

Post New Thread Reply   

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 05-13-2011 , 19:19   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco3576 View Post
TF_CONDFLAG_HEALING doesn't seem to do anything for me. Only spawns the particle effect under me. I want it to heal as well.
Firstly, your include directory is outdated. TF_CONDFLAG_HEALING has no glow. Second, just adding the heal cond does not heal.
eco3576
Old 06-02-2011 , 18:17   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #22

I meant TF_COND_HEALING. Stupid typo. I was thinking of something else at the time of this post.
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2012 , 21:19   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #23

Edit: I downloaded the plugin and compiled against the newest Sourcemod and it appears to of fixed the issue... for now

Last edited by Snaggle; 09-08-2012 at 22:02.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2013 , 23:04   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #24

It says only use number 0-27, but i have used every addcond that exists with no problem with this plugin aside from it saying to use 0-27, for example, i use addcond 50 and it does add the sparks above my head, and i used 51 and it did show me as normal, but ubered upon taking damage.
So this works well all in all, even though it says to not use those addconds they work just fine
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 06-30-2013 , 23:24   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
It says only use number 0-27, but i have used every addcond that exists with no problem with this plugin aside from it saying to use 0-27, for example, i use addcond 50 and it does add the sparks above my head, and i used 51 and it did show me as normal, but ubered upon taking damage.
So this works well all in all, even though it says to not use those addconds they work just fine
Two years ago, when those were originally posted, 27 was the highest that existed. You necroposted.

Last edited by psychonic; 06-30-2013 at 23:24.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2013 , 23:26   Re: [Req][TF2] Addcond
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Two years ago, when those were originally posted, 27 was the highest that existed. You necroposted.
This, I have since made a newer version, which has sm_removecond as well.

Maybe I should just do a full plugin release, as much as it seems to be asked for.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TF2_AddCond.sp - 677 views - 2.4 KB)

Last edited by Tylerst; 06-30-2013 at 23:27.
dildoughy
Old 11-25-2015 , 14:49   Using addcond on other players on my server
Reply With Quote #27

So the addcond and addcond advanced plugins both worked great (I put one away in the disabled folder so I can switch it out and see which I prefer). I have the menu bound to the \ key next to my admin menu, taunt speed menu, and unusuals menu.

Anyway.

Is there a way for me to bring up the same menu with a generated list of current players on the server?

I know the console command sm_addcond admin with the target, condition and duration, but how exactly would I script that to make it effortless to toggle on/off for anyone on the server?

I know zilch about scripting other than what I've pieced together installing mods, and the server's only been going a few days, so pardon me if I'm asking something very basic.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2015 , 16:38   Re: Using addcond on other players on my server
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dildoughy View Post
So the addcond and addcond advanced plugins both worked great (I put one away in the disabled folder so I can switch it out and see which I prefer). I have the menu bound to the \ key next to my admin menu, taunt speed menu, and unusuals menu.

Anyway.

Is there a way for me to bring up the same menu with a generated list of current players on the server?

I know the console command sm_addcond admin with the target, condition and duration, but how exactly would I script that to make it effortless to toggle on/off for anyone on the server?

I know zilch about scripting other than what I've pieced together installing mods, and the server's only been going a few days, so pardon me if I'm asking something very basic.
This thread has been create in 2013 ! I think you just made the biggest bump. Anyway, no one will give you a positive answer here, you should probably create your own thread and post the plugin code there.
Old 12-21-2015 , 23:02   Re: Using addcond on other players on my server
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
This thread has been create in 2013 !
Actually, I made this thread waaay back in the year 2010.
It's really quite nostalgic to look back to.
(Also glad this plugin still works. Way too much fun with this one.)

Last edited by Kytosai; 12-21-2015 at 23:02.
CrazyCheese72
Old 12-21-2016 , 03:50   come here for addconds, removeconds and more!
Reply With Quote #30

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=105027
oh, and can u help me,
only i can join my server!
help plz!

Last edited by CrazyCheese72; 12-21-2016 at 03:50.