Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

heros wont show on server

Post New Thread Reply   

(_msv)dakilla(_msv)
Old 11-14-2004 , 17:03   heros wont show on server
Reply With Quote #1

some hero i noticed wont show so i took some off it see to hapen when i put some on then some of the heros through w-z wont show then i took 1 off and another w would show how can i fix this with out haveing to take heros off the server
Send a message via AIM to (_msv)dakilla(_msv) Send a message via MSN to (_msv)dakilla(_msv)
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2004 , 17:46  
Reply With Quote #2

I have had the same problem since I started, I can't add more than like 75 heros, depending on how many amx plugins I am running

also if you ever noticed, things like stats in the amxmodmenu have a # in front of it, but if you take out or comment out a bunch of heros, it will show up

I learned that when I wanted to turn it on, I disabled a few and 1 page of stats option showed up, 3 more heros brought another page, I kept doing this till I had 7 pages of stats options

the larger the hero, the more space it takes, if I commented out certain heros, I only had to take 2 out to get a page of stats info and when I put them back I tried 2 others and it was not enough so I had to take out 3 to get another page