Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX STYLE MENU

Post New Thread Reply   

MaxXx
Old 06-03-2005 , 08:22   AMX STYLE MENU
Reply With Quote #1

Somebody knows how to let the Damage Stats (When you get shot you see how much health you took off your enemies and the other way round) appear in the amx Stly menu?

With amx style menu i mean the transparent window which pops up using mani when you type in "statsme" or "votemap",..etc.

Is there something which could do that.

Ive seen something like that on UKCS, but im not sure if that was done with MAttie. I asked the admin, but you know how they are when you ask them stuff about configs.

o-0
|
___

Thx MaxXx
blade81
Old 06-03-2005 , 08:46  
Reply With Quote #2

That is a good idea! But at the moment its not possible to realise that with Mattie or Manis plugin. I hope that it will be possible in the future release of Es. I work on some interesting games. I would be pleased about amx style menu. It should be possible to interact with that AMX style menu too.
MaxXx
Old 06-03-2005 , 09:07   WIth what then?
Reply With Quote #3

But at the moment, how could i do that for CS:S? I have seen it, at it msut be possible. Anybody has an idea?

Perhaps I have to use another plugin?
imported_sonus
Old 06-03-2005 , 09:19  
Reply With Quote #4

Just ask Mani!
Mani use an Menü thats popup... this Menu must to be used for this script.
exx0r
Old 06-03-2005 , 10:02  
Reply With Quote #5

yes, but this menu will be removed soon by Valve so anyway...
Eric_Jedi
Old 06-03-2005 , 11:46  
Reply With Quote #6

i asked that question to matti if he could ask mani ... dont know if he answered elsewhere , but anyways, would be a very good idea.

Quote:
Ive seen something like that on UKCS, but im not sure if that was done with MAttie. I asked the admin, but you know how they are when you ask them stuff about configs.
Never ask UKCS or Moongamers for stuff. They are rude when you do so, or even ban you . I almost got banned once for asking them how they did their Bot.Join since i have a big server. They maybe are good big servers, but the quality of good people lacks .
cosmicspot
Old 06-03-2005 , 14:37  
Reply With Quote #7

This same question was asked over in Mani's forums and somebody (not Mani) said it wasn't possible with Mani's plugin and the server was probably using a different adminmod.
Eric_Jedi
Old 06-03-2005 , 14:59  
Reply With Quote #8

if mani can bring it up for votes / admin / questions , etc, there is a way for sure !
Mattie
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2005 , 15:51  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_Jedi
if mani can bring it up for votes / admin / questions , etc, there is a way for sure !
It's easy, it's on his list of things to do. Yet, if Valve is killing those menus soon (which they said they'd do, but we're not exactly going to remind them by asking about it) then it's pointless to code this up.

I was considering coding up a simple way to create those menu-like popups for EventScripts, but if Valve is killing our ability to dismiss it, I wasn't going to bother. (One day I might add support for custom ESC-style boxes/menus, though.)

-Mattie
cosmicspot
Old 06-03-2005 , 15:55  
Reply With Quote #10

Mattie, why is Valve getting rid of the AMX menus anyway? To me, it's a very useful thing to keep around, especially for the modding community. Having to hit esc to see something is lame.