Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

CSDM 2.0 (Old Version)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

DEV
Old 12-09-2005 , 13:35  

i hope that it is soon as this problem is very bad!

cld it be that csdm stops working after a certain number of deaths?
spunko
Old 12-09-2005 , 21:36  

ok.. this is a simple question i think...
everytime someone respawns they get the secondary weapon with 24 bullets and the primary weapon with 30 and no more clicps.. how do i fix that?? they should have 30 and 60 or 90 in clips...

another thing.. when i press 2 in the menu for secondary weapon (deagle) and then 2 for primary (ak) the server crashes..
Send a message via MSN to spunko
Riddick51
BANNED
Old 12-09-2005 , 23:59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV
why does csdm all of a sudden stop working and people dont respawn or get a guns menu??? yes we tried typing "repsawn" but that doesnt work either. It just seems to turn off, we go to the csdm menu and disable then enable again, but it still doesnt work?

anyone else had this problem? any solutions?
this happens to me about 1 out of 50 respawns. not much of a problem for the FOUR servers i run CSDM2 on.
Send a message via AIM to Riddick51 Send a message via MSN to Riddick51 Send a message via Yahoo to Riddick51
spunko
Old 12-10-2005 , 12:56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunko
ok.. this is a simple question i think...
everytime someone respawns they get the secondary weapon with 24 bullets and the primary weapon with 30 and no more clicps.. how do i fix that?? they should have 30 and 60 or 90 in clips...

another thing.. when i press 2 in the menu for secondary weapon (deagle) and then 3 for primary (ak) the server crashes..
no one???
Send a message via MSN to spunko
Hajmer
Old 12-11-2005 , 09:50  

Hello

i`m using DMMOD version is 2.00
Run server

connect to games,i buy primary weapons , and secondary ak47- crash server! .Crash server only buy weapons ak47!.

Quote:
./hlds_run: line 423: 24181 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $HL_CMD
Cannot access memory at address 0x40016e28
What wrong?
Send a message via ICQ to Hajmer
DEV
Old 12-11-2005 , 12:44  

no disrespect at all, as i understand you guys are very busy with personal lives and work, but i think its a little harsh in keeping all these people in the dark with all our problems.

Even if you dont have time to answer the solutions, just a little post saying "im too busy to post at the moment but i will do in time" will but better than just keepin as waiting and checking all the time.

thanks
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 12-11-2005 , 14:03  

or atleast re-release the last stable version
Send a message via AIM to -}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Riddick51
BANNED
Old 12-11-2005 , 22:30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV
no disrespect at all, as i understand you guys are very busy with personal lives and work, but i think its a little harsh in keeping all these people in the dark with all our problems.
any time you start by saying "no disrespect," you are, in fact, disrespecting someone. ive run CSDM2 on four servers since october, i really dont have any major issues with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV
Even if you dont have time to answer the solutions, just a little post saying "im too busy to post at the moment but i will do in time" will but better than just keepin as waiting and checking all the time.
what, exactly, do you mean by "answer the solutions"? what is the meaning and intent of that statement, if you don't mind my asking.

it would be more accurate to say this: you are experiencing unusual behavior, most likely caused by your own unique configuration.
Send a message via AIM to Riddick51 Send a message via MSN to Riddick51 Send a message via Yahoo to Riddick51
raa
Old 12-12-2005 , 05:06  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV
why does csdm all of a sudden stop working and people dont respawn or get a guns menu??? yes we tried typing "repsawn" but that doesnt work either. It just seems to turn off, we go to the csdm menu and disable then enable again, but it still doesnt work?

anyone else had this problem? any solutions?
this happens to me about 1 out of 50 respawns. not much of a problem for the FOUR servers i run CSDM2 on.
one time is one too many
DEV
Old 12-12-2005 , 09:43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick51

what, exactly, do you mean by "answer the solutions"? what is the meaning and intent of that statement, if you don't mind my asking.
meant to say, "answer the problems" or "post the solutions" but i take it your not able to understand small mistakes in writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddick51
Quote:
Originally Posted by raa
one time is one too many
OWNED with that answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddick51
any time you start by saying "no disrespect," you are, in fact, disrespecting someone
i wont even reply to that coz wat you just said is just plain stupid!! i would like for you not to bother replying if your not gonna say anything useful tbh.
Closed Thread