Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Predator Mode

Post New Thread Reply   

Battousai-sama
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2007 , 20:44   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #231

can u put command to make it admin only?
Old 09-13-2007, 22:30
only_one
This message has been deleted by only_one. Reason: not good
only_one
Old 09-13-2007 , 22:45   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #232

like this plugin
but i can't do anything with it
and am full admin in my server
and when i type admin_predator
say that am not high level so i can't accses to it
am not sure if u have to have Admin Mod becaues i don't
if no
can someone tell step by step how to do it
thanks alot
Duster
BANNED
Old 09-14-2007 , 04:59   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #233

i cant belive its plugins fault. just ty to reinstall it or make sure u got full access admin.
only_one
Old 09-14-2007 , 19:19   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #234

everything is working
but i cant accses to it
when i type
admin_predator

thank you
haimmaik
Old 09-15-2007 , 12:32   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #235

try typin in console

amx_rcon admin_predator ...

the amx_rcon command will pass over ur admin access to actuall server access and there's no way that the server has no access to itself...

also try fixin ur users.ini file in server files since i tried both on listen and deticated server and i dont get the access problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenberet View Post
i have 2 suggenstions for the pred views ( i have just looked at the screens )
1) get rid of TE, i would use an glow rendering or something similiar to it
2) render all players more invisible if you have the wrong view, so that you can hardly see other predators with the heat view
hmm long time didnt code, not sure how to rander other players... ill tank u if u help me abit
good idea though

Last edited by haimmaik; 09-15-2007 at 12:41.
Greenberet
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-15-2007 , 16:35   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #236

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <fakemeta> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin( "bla", "1.0", "Green" );     register_forward( FM_AddToFullPack    , "HOOK_AddToFullPack", 1 ); } new Float:PredGlowColor[3] = { 255.0, 255.0, 255.0 }; new Float:HumanGlowColor[3] = { 0.0, 0.0, 255.0 }; public HOOK_AddToFullPack(es_handle,e,Entity,Client,hostflags,player,pSet) {     // Is our Client a Predator & is the Entity a player?     if( is_predator(Client) && 0 < Entity <= get_maxplayers() )         return FMRES_IGNORED;             // Gets the viewmode     switch( get_viewmode( Client ) )     {         // The Pred has the view on to see other preds         case SeePreds:             if( is_predator(Entity) )             {                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAlpha );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxGlowShell );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 255.0 );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderColor, PredGlowColor );                 } else             {                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAdd );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxNone );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 0.0 );     // Humans are invisible              }                     // The Pred has the view on to see humans         case SeeHumans:             if( is_predator(Entity) )             {                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAdd );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxNone );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 0.0 );     // Preds are invisible                      } else             {                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAlpha );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxGlowShell );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 255.0 );                 set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderColor, HumanGlowColor );                    }     }         return FMRES_HANDLED; }

NOTE: this contains pseudocode -> change the is_predator & get_viewmode functions & the SeePreds/Humans values so that they compatible to your addon
and also the glowing color should be changed if you dont want to use this one
Old 09-16-2007 , 04:20   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #237

The latest predator_lite.sma won't work. It doesn't turn me into a predator.

But if I use the version from PredatorModeLITE.rar it does work!

Anyone else get this problem?
haimmaik
Old 09-16-2007 , 11:57   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #238

nop, the lite version is ok as well.. try downloading the SMA file and compile it urself with the amxmodx complier.

btw, thanks for the code, ill add it now
haimmaik
Old 09-16-2007 , 12:33   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenberet View Post

NOTE: this contains pseudocode -> change the is_predator & get_viewmode functions & the SeePreds/Humans values so that they compatible to your addon
and also the glowing color should be changed if you dont want to use this one
yo, looks like pretty neat code.
but im not sure about that line:
register_forward( FM_AddToFullPack , "HOOK_AddToFullPack", 1 );

i guess the "HOOK_AddToFullPack" is just a new function name so i changed it to "func_glowers" but im not sure what is the FM_addtofullpack
how do i call it? and when? i never used register_forward before :S

so i added ur code (changed it abit)

Code:
public func_glowers((es_handle,e,Entity,Client,hostflags,player,pSet) {  if(ispredator[Client]!=0 && Entity <= get_maxplayers())   return FMRES_IGNORED    switch(view[client])  {   case 1:    if(ispredator[Entity]==0)    {     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAlpha )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxGlowShell )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 255.0 )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderColor, HumanGlowColor )    } else    {     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAdd )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxNone )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 0.0 )    }   case 2:    if(ispredator[Entity]!=0)    {     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAlpha )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxGlowShell )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 255.0 )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderColor, PredGlowColor )    } else    {     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAdd )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderFx, kRenderFxNone )     set_es( es_handle, ES_RenderAmt, 0.0 )    }   }   return FMRES_HANDLED  }

does it look alright? and how do i call it?
Greenberet
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-17-2007 , 08:53   Re: Predator Mode
Reply With Quote #240

register_forward is like register_event with the difference that it will be called when the engine tries to call the function "AddToFullpack" and not when a message will be sent to the client. so you only have to call register_forward and fakemeta will call your func_glowers function automatically