Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 4-Jul-2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

Kackfurz
Old 03-09-2021 , 19:11   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #531

Did what is said in the Installation. Doesn't start up, nothing happens, it's like I never installed anything on my server. No log files created, not able to use any commands or whatever.
It is just not working at all.
Using latest sourcemod, latest metamod, latest steamCMD.
So how it comes, you guys have problems with the molotov or whatever, it's not working at all for me, can't even get to there.
Manual doesn't help on this, nothing tells me whats wrong, so maybe you guys can do it... but so far seems to be trash

Last edited by Kackfurz; 03-09-2021 at 19:13.
pedrotski
Old 03-10-2021 , 07:28   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kackfurz View Post
Did what is said in the Installation. Doesn't start up, nothing happens, it's like I never installed anything on my server. No log files created, not able to use any commands or whatever.
So how it comes, you guys have problems with the molotov or whatever, it's not working at all for me, can't even get to there.
Manual doesn't help on this, nothing tells me whats wrong, so maybe you guys can do it... but so far seems to be trash
Check of sourcemod or metamod is actually running. Type SM in console and see what happens.
Old 03-12-2021 , 00:49   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #533

Quote:
make sure you use sourcemod 1.10, sourcemod 1.11 doesn't support some of old plugin.
Old 03-15-2021 , 18:59   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotski View Post
Check of sourcemod or metamod is actually running. Type SM in console and see what happens.
did that already.

Quote:
make sure you use sourcemod 1.10, sourcemod 1.11 doesn't support some of old plugin.
have 1.10 aswell.

doesn't work.
jpcapone
Old 03-27-2021 , 01:24   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #535

Can you use bots with this mod? If so how would you go about doing it? TIA!
Oylsister
Old 03-29-2021 , 11:13   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #536

Quote:
did that already.

have 1.10 aswell.

doesn't work.
Did you get any plugins list from console command "sm plugins" ?
Old 04-17-2021 , 21:27   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #537

I am kinda clueless where to put all the files? Like where should the srac be? can someone tell me where I should put over the files into my server files.
Krisfy
Old 04-21-2021 , 07:58   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #538

Guys. Do you know why the sound at the ending of the round is very distored and loud? And how to fix it?
Bad Cold Man
Old 04-21-2021 , 13:20   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #539

Hi Franug.
Do you can fix that problem:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276693
Old 04-27-2021 , 23:10   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 19-Feb-2021)
Reply With Quote #540

what does it mean plugin compile sir? i newb at this