Adds a fully customizable menu with commands for the players.
How to install / configure?
Well, that's easy. Download them from my Github
and then just copy the following files to their respective folders:
- comandos.smx -> addons/sourcemod/plugins
- ServerCommands.cfg -> addons/sourcemod/configs
- ServerCommands.phrases.txt -> addons/sourcemod/translations
Customize the commands and their description on ServerCommands.cfg config file.
If your language is not available (for now only English and Portuguese are available), feel free to make a pull request on Github
Also, feel free to contribute to the plugin with your ideas or suggestions!
- Added Spanish translation (Thank you MilanesaTM)
- Added "debug mode" Cvar if you want to see what commands are being loaded when a map starts;
- Stopped using Format() to convert an int into a char in favor of IntToString();
- Suppressed warning about "client" not being used;
- Changed name of variables with a sloppy name;
- "Translated" variables to make the code easier to read by non-Portuguese speakers;
- Added translation to SetFailState() when it's not possible to read from the cfg file;
- Added translation to "debug" (all commands loaded);
- Removed command lock to CS:GO and CSS.
- Added Portuguese (Portugal) phrases.