Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

GunGame Round Restarting (Counter-Strike: Source)

Post New Thread Reply   

bustahMAN3001
Old 05-22-2018 , 15:32   GunGame Round Restarting (Counter-Strike: Source)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I have been configuring GunGame for my CS:S server and everything seems fine, but one issue:
At the end of the game, when I am testing with bots and get the last kill with grenade for the win, I have set the options in gungame config to have it last 45 seconds (so the song can play for this amount of time) all works, but the round that I get the grenade kill and the game is over and everyone is frozen, the game is still frozen for the win, but a round restarts, instead of keeping everyone frozen in place at the end of THAT specific round that the grenade kill was made, the round ends and is restarted with everyone still kept frozen, but it cuts off the music that was playing for the end of that round because another round is started, the time before the map change does last 45 seconds like it is supposed to, but it is not supposed to start another round during this freezing, it is supposed to be:
Nade kill -> game win -> all players frozen for 45 seconds -> NO new round, players stay froze, music stays playing
but what is happening:
Nade kill -> game win -> all players frozen for 45 seconds -> a new round is started and people still frozen for the remainder of 45 seconds, music is cut off during the start of this "extra" round?

I'm sorry if I explained this poorly, I can try again if unclear, thank you anyone for your time, I think it is some simple setting I missing somewhere or have not taken into account, but I am not sure..