Post New Thread Reply   

chuck
BANNED
Old 12-24-2009 , 00:02   Re: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #11

My new absolute fav game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombiezzz
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2009 , 00:23   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #12

OOO where do i Download that game!!!!!
Old 12-24-2009 , 01:06   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #13

chuck, I am laughing so hard right now...

Thank you so much.
Old 12-24-2009 , 05:00   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #14

I wish i were still at that age. I play maybe few times in a month maybe not even that much. But yeah you can live your life with dwarf and elves i don't have a problem with that.

I guess we live on another worlds.. You live in computer world and i live in normal world.. Which one is ridiculous ?

edit: By your logic there are millions of ridiculous gamers in the world.

Last edited by matsi; 12-24-2009 at 05:07.
cs1.7
Old 12-24-2009 , 05:37   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #15

If you are too much of an adult for "dwarves" ..how come you are not too much of an adult for the game you play "now and then"

What other thing do you do in that game of yours other than playing in another unrealistic fantasy world?

That's
what im talking about..you actually dwell your ego & cockiness on the type of game you play. Unbelievable! You think that game you play makes you "more of an adult" and so you did come here and moque another game for beeing "not manly enough" where as your game is just another computer game just like this or any other, as well.

That in my eyes looks ridiculous. A computer gamer who thinks he is "more of an adult" because he plays a game from a fps perspective and with a polygon gun in his virtual hands and then says "dwarves in a game are for kids". Is that one ridiculous view on things or not?

thats all i say.
matsi
Thinkosaur
Old 12-24-2009 , 05:45   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs1.7 View Post
If you are too much of an adult for "dwarves" ..how come you are not too much of an adult for the game you play "now and then"

What other thing do you do in that game of yours other than playing in another unrealistic fantasy world?

That's
what im talking about..you actually dwell your ego & cockiness on the type of game you play. Unbelievable! You think that game you play makes you "more of an adult" and so you did come here and moque another game for beeing "not manly enough" where as your game is just another computer game just like this or any other, as well.

That in my eyes looks ridiculous. A computer gamer who thinks he is "more of an adult" because he plays a game from a fps perspective and with a polygon gun in his virtual hands and then says "dwarves in a game are for kids". Is that one ridiculous view on things or not?

thats all i say.
Are you really that stupid? I've never said that i play fps game or that it would make me a better man if i played one.

Last edited by matsi; 12-24-2009 at 05:53.
Xellath
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2009 , 07:09   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #17

Hawk, did you just..?

ew.
BANNED
Old 12-24-2009 , 07:30   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #18

Zombiezzz
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2009 , 15:03   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #19

hawk, ill give you a dolar if you ban cs 1.7
Old 12-24-2009 , 17:00   Re: My new absolute fav game: Majesty 2: The fantasy Kingdom Sim
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiezzz View Post
hawk, ill give you a dolar if you ban cs 1.7
He's a plugin approver, not a forum moderator.
You'll need to proposition a forum administrator.