Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Hireing Pro Scripter's sourcemod Paid Postions

Post New Thread Reply   

Sierra Starpaw
Old 11-16-2018 , 10:42   Hireing Pro Scripter's Paid Postions
Reply With Quote #1

We need a pro scripter to make and repair existing mods For pbfortress.com we willing pay for you time. mods like Jail servers saxton hale and other custom mods that we have that got broken our scripted retired so we need people to work for us. Again this is a paid position. only pro devs please

Please contact me at [email protected]
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 11-17-2018 , 10:54   Re: Hireing Pro Scripter's Paid Postions
Reply With Quote #2

I have moved the thread to SourceMod > Plugins > Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests where it seem to belong.

Posting in the correct sections will increase the amount of "positive" results that a thread can bring, so I highly suggest you to pay more attention for future enquiries. :-)

- ... and, then I have merged your 3 threads in the SourceMod sections to this one, do not cross post but use the Report Post button when you accidentally posted (or see any posts) in the wrong sections...

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 11-17-2018 at 12:07.
mlov420
Old 11-18-2018 , 08:58   Re: Hireing Pro Scripter's sourcemod Paid Postions
Reply With Quote #3

I'm sorry if I'm crossing the line here, I will gladly remove this post if I am because I don't want trouble here.

I do not wish to start a witch hunt, I just want to advise folks to be careful with this community. The owner of PBFortress is also the owner of the former MOTD Ad company Sourcerev, who has been accused on multiple occasions of questionable business ethics (can search this forum and Google for those infos), and said company is no longer in business.
ThatKidWhoGames
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2018 , 21:10   Re: Hireing Pro Scripter's sourcemod Paid Postions
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
I'm sorry if I'm crossing the line here, I will gladly remove this post if I am because I don't want trouble here.

I do not wish to start a witch hunt, I just want to advise folks to be careful with this community. The owner of PBFortress is also the owner of the former MOTD Ad company Sourcerev, who has been accused on multiple occasions of questionable business ethics (can search this forum and Google for those infos), and said company is no longer in business.
I can back this.