Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 03-15-2014 , 11:41   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1531

It appears you didnt install the translations
darkry01
Old 03-15-2014 , 12:16   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1532

It works fine ! I uploaded the translation file that was missing on the server and the restriction works !

Thanks for your fast support !
anubix
Old 03-16-2014 , 15:11   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1533

shotgun
coryandtrevor
Old 03-16-2014 , 15:28   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
It appears you didnt install the translations

Hey I am in the same position as darkry01. I bought a server, have up to date mods, but I have reason to believe that whatever the translation fix that worked for him is what is failing for me. Can you PLEASE help me figure out what I need to do to install a 'translation'?

I've been clawing my eyes out for 24 hours now going through everything. I want to restrict everything except for the knife, taser, and grenades. Most stuff is restricted, but some can be autobaught and autodropped, and then the usp is still usable for some reason :/
anubix
Old 03-16-2014 , 15:33   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1535

What would I have to do to enable my other admins (ie without rcon) to setup a shotgun round through the admin menu as they can with say pistols or knives?
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 03-17-2014 , 12:22   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryandtrevor View Post
Hey I am in the same position as darkry01. I bought a server, have up to date mods, but I have reason to believe that whatever the translation fix that worked for him is what is failing for me. Can you PLEASE help me figure out what I need to do to install a 'translation'?

I've been clawing my eyes out for 24 hours now going through everything. I want to restrict everything except for the knife, taser, and grenades. Most stuff is restricted, but some can be autobaught and autodropped, and then the usp is still usable for some reason :/
copy the translations folder into your sourcemod folder. Also check error logs to be sure that is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubix View Post
What would I have to do to enable my other admins (ie without rcon) to setup a shotgun round through the admin menu as they can with say pistols or knives?
The easiest way is to create a new plugin and use weapon restricts natives to add the functionality. Or create a command that simply restricts everything and unrestricts shotguns.
coryandtrevor
Old 03-17-2014 , 22:54   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
copy the translations folder into your sourcemod folder. Also check error logs to be sure that is the problem.
Copying translations folder didn't work, I checked the error log and this was something I thought was maybe the culprit:

L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Invalid section name found in perplayer.txt
L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Failed to parse Perplayer fully
L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Perplayer parser error on line 95 col 2. Error:
L 03/17/2014 - 198:27: Error log file session closed.

But all I have in my perplayer.txt is:

Code:
"PerPlayer"
{
	"awp"
	{
		"default"		"0"
		"10"			"1"
		"18"			"2"
	}
	"usp"
	{
		"default"		"0"
		"18"			"0"
	}
	"flashbang"
	{
		"default"		"-1"
		"20"			"10"
	}
	"defuser"
	{
		"default"		"-1"
		"20"			"100"
	}
}
I have no clue. It makes no sense to me. I've typed every possible name for weapons in pre and post warmup and nothing will prevent every weapon. I've entered them all in per player restrictions and that sort of helped, but nothing prevents me and bots from autobuying galils, aks and m4s. Does the mod need other work besides coding the different names for CS:GO?
Nitro91
Old 03-18-2014 , 09:15   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1538

Everything works good for me only a little thing is pretty bad.

Is it possible to fix this chatspam if you stay on a restricted weapon? That would be very nice!

Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 03-18-2014 , 10:03   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1539

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryandtrevor View Post
Copying translations folder didn't work, I checked the error log and this was something I thought was maybe the culprit:

L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Invalid section name found in perplayer.txt
L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Failed to parse Perplayer fully
L 03/17/2014 - 196:51: [weapon_restrict.smx] Perplayer parser error on line 95 col 2. Error:
L 03/17/2014 - 198:27: Error log file session closed.

But all I have in my perplayer.txt is:

I have no clue. It makes no sense to me. I've typed every possible name for weapons in pre and post warmup and nothing will prevent every weapon. I've entered them all in per player restrictions and that sort of helped, but nothing prevents me and bots from autobuying galils, aks and m4s. Does the mod need other work besides coding the different names for CS:GO?

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.5.3-dev+3996)
// ConVars for plugin "weapon_restrict.smx"

// Set to 0 to allow awp pickup ONLY if it is under the max allowed. Set to 1 to use sm_allow_restricted_pickup method.
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_allow_awp_pickup "0"

// Set to 0 to ONLY allow pickup if under the max allowed. Set to 1 to allow restricted weapon pickup
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_allow_restricted_pickup "0"

// If enabled will count bots in per player restricts
// -
sm_perplayer_bots "1"

// If enabled will restrict awp per player count
// -
sm_perplayer_restrict "0"

// If enabled will count specs in per player restricts
// -
sm_perplayer_specs "1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:ak47
// -
sm_restrict_ak47_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:ak47
// -
sm_restrict_ak47_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:aug
// -
sm_restrict_aug_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:aug
// -
sm_restrict_aug_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:awp
// -
sm_restrict_awp_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:awp
// -
sm_restrict_awp_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:bizon
// -
sm_restrict_bizon_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:bizon
// -
sm_restrict_bizon_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:c4
// -
sm_restrict_c4 "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:deagle
// -
sm_restrict_deagle_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:deagle
// -
sm_restrict_deagle_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:decoy
// -
sm_restrict_decoy_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:decoy
// -
sm_restrict_decoy_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:defuser
// -
sm_restrict_defuser "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:elite
// -
sm_restrict_elite_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:elite
// -
sm_restrict_elite_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:famas
// -
sm_restrict_famas_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:famas
// -
sm_restrict_famas_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:fiveseven
// -
sm_restrict_fiveseven_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:fiveseven
// -
sm_restrict_fiveseven_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:flashbang
// -
sm_restrict_flashbang_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:flashbang
// -
sm_restrict_flashbang_t "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:g3sg1
// -
sm_restrict_g3sg1_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:g3sg1
// -
sm_restrict_g3sg1_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:galilar
// -
sm_restrict_galilar_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:galilar
// -
sm_restrict_galilar_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:glock
// -
sm_restrict_glock_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:glock
// -
sm_restrict_glock_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:hegrenade
// -
sm_restrict_hegrenade_ct "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:hegrenade
// -
sm_restrict_hegrenade_t "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:hkp2000
// -
sm_restrict_hkp2000_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:hkp2000
// -
sm_restrict_hkp2000_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:incgrenade
// -
sm_restrict_incgrenade_ct "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:incgrenade
// -
sm_restrict_incgrenade_t "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:knife
// -
sm_restrict_knife_ct "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:knife
// -
sm_restrict_knife_t "-1"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:knifegg
// -
sm_restrict_knifegg_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:knifegg
// -
sm_restrict_knifegg_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:m249
// -
sm_restrict_m249_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:m249
// -
sm_restrict_m249_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:m4a1
// -
sm_restrict_m4a1_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:m4a1
// -
sm_restrict_m4a1_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:mac10
// -
sm_restrict_mac10_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:mac10
// -
sm_restrict_mac10_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:mag7
// -
sm_restrict_mag7_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:mag7
// -
sm_restrict_mag7_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:molotov
// -
sm_restrict_molotov_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:molotov
// -
sm_restrict_molotov_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:mp7
// -
sm_restrict_mp7_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:mp7
// -
sm_restrict_mp7_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:mp9
// -
sm_restrict_mp9_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:mp9
// -
sm_restrict_mp9_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:negev
// -
sm_restrict_negev_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:negev
// -
sm_restrict_negev_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:nova
// -
sm_restrict_nova_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:nova
// -
sm_restrict_nova_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:nvgs
// -
sm_restrict_nvgs_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:nvgs
// -
sm_restrict_nvgs_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:p250
// -
sm_restrict_p250_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:p250
// -
sm_restrict_p250_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:p90
// -
sm_restrict_p90_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:p90
// -
sm_restrict_p90_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:sawedoff
// -
sm_restrict_sawedoff_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:sawedoff
// -
sm_restrict_sawedoff_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:scar20
// -
sm_restrict_scar20_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:scar20
// -
sm_restrict_scar20_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:sg556
// -
sm_restrict_sg556_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:sg556
// -
sm_restrict_sg556_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:smokegrenade
// -
sm_restrict_smokegrenade_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:smokegrenade
// -
sm_restrict_smokegrenade_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:ssg08
// -
sm_restrict_ssg08_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:ssg08
// -
sm_restrict_ssg08_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:taser
// -
sm_restrict_taser_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:taser
// -
sm_restrict_taser_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:tec9
// -
sm_restrict_tec9_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:tec9
// -
sm_restrict_tec9_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:ump45
// -
sm_restrict_ump45_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:ump45
// -
sm_restrict_ump45_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:vest
// -
sm_restrict_vest_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:vest
// -
sm_restrict_vest_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:vesthelm
// -
sm_restrict_vesthelm_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:vesthelm
// -
sm_restrict_vesthelm_t "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Counter-Terrorists. Weapon:xm1014
// -
sm_restrict_xm1014_ct "0"

// 0 = unrestricted, 0 = restricted, positive numbers = number allowed for Terrorists . Weapon:xm1014
// -
sm_restrict_xm1014_t "0"

// Sound to play when a weapon is restricted (leave blank to disable)
// -
// Default: "sound/buttons/weapon_cant_buy.wav"
sm_restricted_sound "sound/buttons/weapon_cant_buy.wav"

// If 1 disables ff during warmup. If 0 leaves ff enabled
// -
sm_warmup_disable_ff "1"

// Enable warmup.
// -
sm_warmup_enable "1"

// Weather or not give infinite grenades if warmup weapon is grenades
// -
sm_warmup_infinite "1"

// Respawn players during warmup
// -
sm_warmup_respawn "1"

// Time after death before respawning player
// -
// Default: "0.5"
sm_warmup_respawn_time "0.5"

// How long in seconds warmup lasts
// -
// Default: "45"
sm_warmup_time "45"

// Enables admin immunity so admins can buy restricted weapons
// -
sm_weapon_restrict_immunity "0"
Works fine for me, also if your not using perplayer you shouldnt enable it. The error is saying there is an error at line 95 of perplayer so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro91 View Post
Everything works good for me only a little thing is pretty bad.

Is it possible to fix this chatspam if you stay on a restricted weapon? That would be very nice!
You can change the chat spam protection delay in the source and compile it

https://bitbucket.org/Drifter321/wea...t=default#cl-1

Last edited by Dr!fter; 03-18-2014 at 10:04.
coryandtrevor
Old 03-18-2014 , 19:29   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1540

Code:
Works fine for me, also if your not using perplayer you shouldnt enable it. The error is saying there is an error at line 95 of perplayer so...
Right now I only have 25 lines in that file and it looks fine. I would gladly pay you to have a look at my gameservers files. PM me?

Last edited by coryandtrevor; 03-18-2014 at 19:29.