Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[l4d2] skyrpg_v2 v.1.1.1b public branch (No longer supported)

Post New Thread Reply   

StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-09-2012 , 21:26   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual77 View Post
This could be because Address:GetEntityAddress is defined in entity.inc aswell as l4d2d_internals.inc.
Just my guess because uncommenting one of the two defines will let the plugin compile.

If GetEntityAdress aint used in skyrpg v2 (which appers to be the case?) you can try uncommenting or delete stock Address:GetEntityAddress(entity) in l4d2d_internals.inc (uncommenting with /* at the begining and */ at the end of the stock. You need notepad++ or VC++ to edit these inc files properly. Can be hard doing so in the windows notepad.
Thanks... Visual77 - I commented some lines on files: l4d2d_internals.inc and gamemode.inc and finally the plugin was compiled!
StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-09-2012 , 21:28   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
@Ox & @boobies:

ive been out all day but i will take a look slat the compiler issues. i wanted to see what your issue was, ox, so i can create a faq list for future users. however, i did add the compiled plugin for you as well.

iloveboobies, i will add that feature in an update and post it tomorrow. i cant do it right now because im posting this from my phone. rest assured, i did see your messages, so thankyou for the responses!

Skyy.... Thanks for the support and patience
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-09-2012 , 21:39   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #33

ox, the reason that l4d2 direct issue was probably occuring, was previous to 1.5, it was stand-alone, but i believe some of its directives were added in sourcemod 1.5. i just haven't had a chance to go back through and take a direct look. tomorrow, when i'm back home, i'll make adjustments based on both your comments, as well as boobies comments, and post the next update. thanks for your help!
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-09-2012 , 22:20   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #34

Drop the drama, it has no place within this thread. Take it to steam chat or private messaging if you must have petty bicker. You'll all only find yourselves banned if you irk the administrators for violating the forum rules.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 10-09-2012 at 22:23.
iLoveBoobies
BANNED
Old 10-09-2012 , 23:17   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #35

Skyy, could you add an option to remove passive slot 1&2, if you want to choose another passive to replace passive slot 1&2? And change the timer in the Experience bar when it disappear. For example I would like my Experience bar to be in the Top center (no time limit) forever.
luizleandroana
BANNED
Old 10-10-2012 , 11:49   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #36

[PT] Se alguém conseguiu instalar isso, por favor, criem um zip com todas as dependências.

[EN] If someone managed to install it, please create a zip with all dependencies.
ghosthunterfool
Old 10-10-2012 , 13:32   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #37

I got my table setup but its not updating / saving any values into it! help
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-10-2012 , 13:55   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveBoobies View Post
Skyy, could you add an option to remove passive slot 1&2, if you want to choose another passive to replace passive slot 1&2? And change the timer in the Experience bar when it disappear. For example I would like my Experience bar to be in the Top center (no time limit) forever.
Boobies, to what do you mean? Oh, you want an option to set your passive for each category to "none" ? I didn't add that in, because if your passive slot isn't on cooldown (assuming the cooldown completed, or you don't have a cooldown set on your server in the config file,) you can select the passive, and then select a new passive, and it switches it for you automatically.
Just select the slot you want to change, select the new passive, and it'll set it.

Okay, so you want an option for players to set in their settings for a "constantly displayed" experience bar, instead of one that only displays when they earn experience ?

Also, you mentioned yesterday that you wanted the option to display to the player (or all players ? Pick an option) when they kill a common infected. What do you want it to say? Infected killed +x experience ?

Let me know.

@Luizleandroana: I will zip up the required dependencies. Just be aware, that should those dependencies be updated, you'll be required to download and update them yourself. Their threads are listed in the original post.

@Ghosthunterfool: Ghost, if it's not saving, it should be printing something in the sourcemod/logs/ folder; could you send me a pm with the errors?

Last edited by Skyy; 10-10-2012 at 13:57.
ghosthunterfool
Old 10-10-2012 , 14:07   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #39

Did you receive my pm?
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-10-2012 , 14:19   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #40

Hi there, I saw your PM. Yeah, I forgot to add the variable when posting the update, yesterday; It's a bit peculiar why the other people haven't posted this error; Everyone should be having it spamming their logs. I'm going to correct it, and add the other features that were requested quickly.

@iloveboobies: I'm going to be setting it as a user setting in their individual menu on whether or not they want to see infected kills, because it'll be extremely spammy, and not everyone will like it; best to keep it to each players preference.