Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks

Post New Thread Reply   

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 05-18-2015 , 04:42   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #31

So I originally trashed this thread, and I will do again if you can't stop calling each other names.
However, I've associated the email address in that PayPal dispute screenshot with another forum member here.
I'm assuming this is the seller's (who Baws is saying is claudiuhks, and claudiuhks is saying it isn't) PayPal address, correct?

Last edited by asherkin; 05-18-2015 at 04:42.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 05-18-2015 , 05:51   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #32

Lol, it's my paypal email
I remember a refund dispute a while ago, i received money from hattrick, this was not the first time. His paypal account had reach the limit of receiving cash as far as i remember, but lol, this was long time ago, why only post now? And your story is very different from what hattrick told me in that time. I won't be refunding anything to anyone, i have nothing to do with this. I received cash, i gave it. Not my problem.
Old 05-18-2015 , 07:25   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
I remember a refund dispute a while ago, i received money from hattrick,
Believe me I don't remember. I know we did a lot of work together, but everything went OK and no disputes were filed between us.

I don't understand the story.
What has Jhob94 to do with this? Are your PayPal accounts fraudulent used (I.E. accessed from other countries) without your knowledge, guys?

I do not owe you any money and I don't care you called me pig or not.
Why would you send $10 to Jhob94 and then come back after one year to say that I scammed you?

Legally talking, if your dispute is over, just stop this junk. You just came with a story that has no sense. You actually call me a pig and then Jhob94 is the one who scammed you? Because he hasn't. As far as I know, Jhob94 is a buyer, not a seller.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-18-2015 at 07:29.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 05-18-2015 , 07:27   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #34

I am a scammer
Old 05-18-2015 , 07:34   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
I am a scammer
Are you sure no one logged in to your PayPal account doing stuff like they were the owner?
Because I really can't get that. The guy sent money to your PayPal account (if the screenshot is not a fake one) and then he said I scammed him.

Since I've no idea how to hack people' PayPal accounts, I wouldn't use your PayPal e-mail address on my behalf.
Or probably we're both scammers, working as a team (together) scamming AM persons for $10?

1.300,00 EUR in last 3 years
1.000,00 GBP in last 3 years
100,00 SEK in last 3 years
115,00 USD in last 3 years
One dispute in last 6 months - Decided in my favor

Over 100 transactions...

I JUST NEVER THOUGHT I'LL BE "FORCED", SOMEHOW, TO POST THIS ON ALLIEDMODDERS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia View Post
As said already, make a complaint at PayPal. If you win, nice for you. If not, too bad.
What? What are you talking about?
Do you think people working at PayPal are kids or what?
They look at your recent transactions and know what kind of buyer/ seller you are.
They don't just randomly decide the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
So I originally trashed this thread, and I will do again if you can't stop calling each other names.
I want this trashed anyways, due to several reasons.

1. It is an insult to me. Allied Modders' rules do not allow insults between members.
2. It has nothing to do with me.
3. It's one year ago story.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-18-2015 at 08:22.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Kia
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-18-2015 , 08:32   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks View Post
What? What are you talking about?
Do you think people working at PayPal are kids or what?
They look at your recent transactions and know what kind of buyer/ seller you are.
They don't just randomly decide the case.
I mean, he could have just complained at PayPal and accept their decision. No need for this thread trying to damage someone's reputation.
Old 05-18-2015 , 08:37   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #37

that ss doesnt prove any thing :/
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 05-18-2015 , 09:08   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #38

And i would like that paypal ss snipped, you can save for yourself, but keep my personal details private. Not sure why i am envolved. Team up for a 10€ scam is just as stupid as buy a server and use it for tests, running a dedicated server as the oficial server.
Also, i am not a seller, over the past months or even year, i have only sold 1 plugin, 10€ paysafecard, point system that i made from 0. After all my work, the guy hadn't a database or html script, so i gave him one of my 5 websites and also gave a web script that i bought from backstabnoob for 10-25€ (not sure how many). So i had 0 profit, in fact i just lost. That's why i dont sell anything, lose time, for small or 0 profit doesn't worth it.
And i talk from myself, this is a huge insult. Scam of 10$, who needs to scam 10$? I got scammed before, over 300€. That yeah is something that let anyone pissed. The guy has account here and i didn't said anything. Allied modders is allied modders, your business is your business. But since we are scammers now, i am ready to make a scam deal. I give you a 10€ paysafecard if asherkin change mine and hattrick's user titles to: TeamUp Scammers
Old 05-18-2015 , 11:19   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #39

If you told him privately that I will send 10$ to Jhob's Paypal that's not my problem. All I know is that I payed you 10$ and you have never given me anything. And let me say it again, I'm a patient man. I could have waited more than a year who knows. It's just your actions and you being a pig lead me to do this and show everyone your true colors. In the screenshot, I filled a dispute he said he gave me the work, but he didn't #1 lie. Your actions made you look like a shitty guy. If it's Jhob's Paypal that means you can tell him to send the money back to you and send it back to me and stop with your bullshit on steam: When I get money on my Paypal I will give it to you. Where you said the same exact motherfucking thing for almost a year.

@Jhob, I don't care about your story in the last post. Doesn't interest me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
However, I've associated the email address in that PayPal dispute screenshot with another forum member here.
I'm assuming this is the seller's (who Baws is saying is claudiuhks, and claudiuhks is saying it isn't) PayPal address, correct?
Correct. Hattrick/Claud gave me that Paypal threw steam when we were talking about the private work. And it turned out that the Paypal he gave me is Jhobs. Basically to hide his shitty ass story which he can't, he told me to send the money there so I did and then he is now bullshitting about saying that there's no one in his Paypal that is me because it's the fact that he is trying to hide from being a scammer.

Again: Where is my 10$?
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2015 , 11:24   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #40

stop swear and rude talking, you haven't proven anything, so please, calm down.