Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support

Post New Thread Reply   

nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-03-2018 , 09:27   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
I think this is problem plugin because When I select model for weapon_molotov or weapon_m4a1_silencer I got this spam message in console
Right... console spaming.
I've notice this too today
Old 01-09-2018 , 06:41   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #352

Can anyone help me installing that ??
https://gamebanana.com/skins/124251

I put on my server add to configs but when i make !cw and choose that my monitor became full of error.
Beaast_exe
Old 01-09-2018 , 08:01   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #353

Quote:
Hello,
Do you have something inside of this folder?
can you help me please with that model: https://gamebanana.com/skins/124251
all paths are correct and it shows error boxes. i think its because it dont have a awp.vtf and awp.vmt
EMINEM_FB
Old 01-10-2018 , 14:29   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaast_exe View Post
can you help me please with that model: https://gamebanana.com/skins/124251
all paths are correct and it shows error boxes. i think its because it dont have a awp.vtf and awp.vmt
Because you need change path to the .mdl. This model have same path as original CSGO AWP
Old 01-12-2018 , 11:19   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
Because you need change path to the .mdl. This model have same path as original CSGO AWP
how i do that
EMINEM_FB
Old 01-13-2018 , 06:17   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaast_exe View Post
how i do that
1. Download Crowbar Tool http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Cro...5176713939646/
2. Decompile .mdl
3. Find .qc
4. Find for example $modelname "weapons\eminem\karam_banana\v_knife_karam2.m dl" and change to example $modelname "weapons\blabla\blabla.mdl"
5. Compile .qc
6. Done, ez lyfe, be happy guy
Old 01-18-2018 , 09:36   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #357

Hello friends
Would it be possible to modify how the results are displayed if I create the db in mysql?
I say this because we are creating a page where we can choose the skin of the weapon instead of using the! cw in the game. this would allow having a preview of the weapon / knife you want to select. we also think that I could acquire it according to the level of game and acquired points (linked to the rankme db) this is a project yet. for this we need other fields that are not just [user] [steam id] [last time used]
this is because I live in Cuba and is known for all our problems with the internet, I belong to the underground wifi community of Havana and we do it for our own enjoyment without profit. also we have not been able to activate the inventory within the game and this plugin has come to give us a new opportunity. We are an enthusiastic team.
regards
Panimal
Old 01-22-2018 , 10:03   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #358

friends
first of all thank @Franc1sco for this plugin, has opened infinite possibilities for my community. in my last post I asked for help to solve two problems we had. the first one about obtaining the player's steamid has been solved and we have already created our selection page instead of using the! cw command from the game.
This has motivated my friends to create new skins for weapons and to fix others that were already there for them to work. I enclose an example of how the work is going and that once finished I will upload it to share it with everyone. as we also use the rankme https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=290063 from @rogeraabbccdd we include it within the same web interface that we choose.

really thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (77.3 KB, 553 views)
CW.MystiC
Old 01-25-2018 , 18:40   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #359

Hello, I work with @Panimal in the Web Project to activate the Skines using this Mod, we have created approximately 100 Skines using the original textures of the game as explained in the previous post.

The problem is that some weapons (Example: Glock 18, Butterfly Knife, PP Bizon) fail the animations, when you shoot the weapon freezes. I read here that a correction was implemented in the .sp plugin for this bug, the problem is that only the AK47, the Knife, the Deagle, the AWP and the MP7 are corrected, and the problem happens with many other weapons.

I do not understand much how the correction to the plugin works, as I can understand what happens is that the call to the animations fails and the correction what it does is reorient them but how can I know the correct way to reorient the animations in the rest of the weapons?

Please I would appreciate any help, I am not familiar with the language of the plugins.

Thanks

Last edited by CW.MystiC; 01-25-2018 at 18:40.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-04-2018 , 14:56   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support
Reply With Quote #360

Any questions, what the differences of this plugin for this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276733

From what I saw this here in case I can modify the skins of all Weapons, and the other only Knives?

Was that all?