Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Rust Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

Pblackfeld
Old 01-06-2016 , 21:32   Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Note: if you do not understand this look up how to survive in the game Rust) Hello, I am looking to see if anyone can create a plugin that is similar to the game rust. The only rust plugin is nothing I'm looking for and doesn't accept American money to purchase. This is how I want the plugin to work. What you have to do is get something called a hammer by crafting it with 1 iron ingot, 2 blocks of iron, and 2 sticks. The recipe is like this in a crafting table:

Once you do that you get a hammer (Feather) which the ID of the hammer can be configured in the config files. When you right click the hammer, a dispenser GUI will pop up but instead of saying "Dispenser" at the top it says "Building". In the dispenser GUI there will be 7 items, a wall (pink dye), a foundation (Yellow dye), a pillar (lime dye), a staircase (orange dye), a doorway (Charcoal), a window (Bowl), and a floor (Ghast Tear)... ID's should be able to be configured in config.

When you click on one of the building pieces it will give it to you in your inventory, but the building pieces are not free, they need wood to be crafted, and here is the requirements to make a building piece:

Requirements:

Foundation - 48 planks, 72 logs
Wall - 60 planks, 20 logs
Pillar - 12 logs
Staircase - 50 planks, 20 logs
Floor - 30 - planks
Doorway - 10 Logs, 10 planks
Window - 27 planks, 3 logs

And here is how you build, you place down a foundation, then on the corners of the foundation, you place pillars, once you have pillars you can place walls, Windows, and doorways. In the middle of the foundation you can place a staircase, and at the top of the wall you can place a floor (basically a roof). You cannot place any of these things Down without a foundation, and you can't place any doors, walls, or windows down without a pillar, and you can't place down a floor without at least 2 walls.

If possible (this feature is not required) I would like it to be where when you have a foundation, and your hovering over a flat area, there would be a 5x5 area of green stained glass, however, if the area is not flat, and it is bumpy or there are blocks in the way, the green stained glass would turn red and you can't place it down, just like in Rust. I would also like it if when your standing on a foundation, and you take out another foundation, the foundations can lock into place, just like Rust.

Another thing that isn't required but if you have a chance can you make it so where you cannot place blocks unless your an admin, this makes it so you can only build using the hammer. Also if you can make it where you can only break logs, stone, all ores, wooden doors, and sand/gravel.

Wooden doors:
If possible, can you make it where the wooden doors can be broken door with any tool but every time your break it the door repeats and in chat it says: Door Health: #/100, and every time you break the door it goes down 1.

Metal (Iron) Door:
Metal doors can only be broken by 3 c4, which 1 will explain next.

C4:
C4 is an explosive that can ONLY BE PLACED on doors, and walls. Here are the different HP for the objects that can be blown up

Entity HP's:

Wooden Door - 1 C4
Metal Door - 3 C4
Wooden wall - 5 C4

Another feature I would like is for random piles of wood and ores would randomly spawn around the world, and when broken, they will give you 3x the normal amount of recourses than you would normally get mining ores, or trees.

If you need any more information or don't understand something just reply to this thread. Also I will give full credit to the developer. But anyways, I think I mostly covered everything... Thanks for your help (if you are helping me) and have a nice day!

Last edited by Pblackfeld; 01-06-2016 at 21:36.
painn
Old 01-07-2016 , 08:04   Re: Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #2

check oxide plugin
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2016 , 19:27   Re: Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Is this... a minecraft request?

Last edited by thecount; 01-07-2016 at 19:28.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2016 , 04:01   Re: Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecount View Post
Is this... a minecraft request?
Are you daft ? It's obviously Rust and not Minecraft !

Last edited by Arkarr; 01-08-2016 at 04:02.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2016 , 15:57   Re: Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Are you daft ? It's obviously Rust and not Minecraft !
So is it a Rust Minecraft or a Minecraft Rust request?
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2016 , 16:53   Re: Rust Plugin
Reply With Quote #6

Square pegs in round holes.