I wonder why he uses static everywhere
Mika Misori
Old 11-23-2022 , 18:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by valedar View Post
Don't need money.
Here, try it. Reply to me when you check
Thank you very much! Installed it today, no errors so far. I will test it for another week and then report back.

Also, I've read this whole thread, tried this plugin and all the commands for bots that are recommended here, but still the bots keep reacting slowly to the player, even when hunted nearby.

Can you recommend plugins to improve the bots? So that they react faster to the player and in general behave smarter (run away from the tank, etc.).
valedar
Old 11-23-2022 , 23:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika Misori View Post
Thank you very much! Installed it today, no errors so far. I will test it for another week and then report back.

Also, I've read this whole thread, tried this plugin and all the commands for bots that are recommended here, but still the bots keep reacting slowly to the player, even when hunted nearby.

Can you recommend plugins to improve the bots? So that they react faster to the player and in general behave smarter (run away from the tank, etc.).
I don’t even know, I’m looking for such a plugin myself. But for some reason, plugins are of little use to bots. Need the vscript itself to use
Omixsat
Old 11-24-2022 , 15:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Don't need money.
Here, try it. Reply to me when you check
Haven't checked your version of the script, but it's nice of you to try to fix it.
Right now, I cannot focus on fixing this plugin just yet, but I will get back to it eventually
[1] [2]
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2022 , 16:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
I wonder why he uses static everywhere
static scope variable mean plugin not need allocate memory again, usually use for string buff, when use on simple int/float etc just make thing bad.
anyway very thanks your job, im also looking for stupid bot solution

i am using [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) and this, in fact i dont known how to make choice or use both, i even dont known what plugin doing for bot, sb_fix looks heavy.
if someone can tell my about these i very thanks to you

Last edited by NoroHime; 11-24-2022 at 16:13.
TBK Duy
Old 11-24-2022 , 23:29   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoroHime View Post
static scope variable mean plugin not need allocate memory again, usually use for string buff, when use on simple int/float etc just make thing bad.
anyway very thanks your job, im also looking for stupid bot solution

i am using [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) and this, in fact i dont known how to make choice or use both, i even dont known what plugin doing for bot, sb_fix looks heavy.
if someone can tell my about these i very thanks to you
sb_fix actually's one of the most powerful bots improved plugin I've ever seen. Literally aimbot with 100% accurate and 100% reaction, can shoot tank rock and smoker tongue, shove hunter and jockey, fast melee trick and super good as dealing against huge common infected, which vanilla AI fail a lot.

This plugin only call bots to help you when you're pinned, nothing too special, you can use both. However I would love to see another improve bots plugin, sb_fix indeed is too heavy, it can reduce your computer performance due to many logic its executed
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2022 , 02:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #107

ahh thanks, looks this thread is my needed, i dont want survivor bot beat my zombies they're so few

Last edited by NoroHime; 11-25-2022 at 02:23.
valedar
Old 11-25-2022 , 06:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omixsat View Post
Haven't checked your version of the script, but it's nice of you to try to fix it.
Right now, I cannot focus on fixing this plugin just yet, but I will get back to it eventually
the problem lay precisely in the call to CallBots ()
Quote:
GetClientUserId(target)
Fixed by checking:

Quote:
if(!IsClientInGame(target))
continue;
well, just in case, I put a check on the bot
valedar
Old 11-25-2022 , 06:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK Duy View Post
sb_fix actually's one of the most powerful bots improved plugin I've ever seen. Literally aimbot with 100% accurate and 100% reaction, can shoot tank rock and smoker tongue, shove hunter and jockey, fast melee trick and super good as dealing against huge common infected, which vanilla AI fail a lot.

This plugin only call bots to help you when you're pinned, nothing too special, you can use both. However I would love to see another improve bots plugin, sb_fix indeed is too heavy, it can reduce your computer performance due to many logic its executed
Well, who has vds with normal characteristics, then he can not bathe due to performance))