Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

HLStatsx CSGO [no color]

Post New Thread Reply   

taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2013 , 21:23   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #11

I know for a fact that there are servers that have this working correctly, I just don't know how they got it to work.

I really wish someone with an idea of how to fix it would help.
VitrescentTortoise
Old 11-29-2013 , 22:03   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #12

I've fixed the psay2 command. That's probably not the one you care about though. I have a fairly good idea how to fix the psay one, and I'm gonna go work on that now. I'm hoping to have this done by tomorrow, but no guarantees. I'll upload the code once it's done.
taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2013 , 23:33   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitrescentTortoise View Post
I've fixed the psay2 command. That's probably not the one you care about though. I have a fairly good idea how to fix the psay one, and I'm gonna go work on that now. I'm hoping to have this done by tomorrow, but no guarantees. I'll upload the code once it's done.
Looking forward to it man!
VitrescentTortoise
Old 11-30-2013 , 03:07   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #14

Alright! It is done.

What colors are there?
The text all currently defaults to white. Messages with names in them will have the names highlighted in a bright lime-green color. Prefixes should be green, I didn't test them though. The words Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist should be there respective team colors.

How to install?
In case this isn't obvious, download the hlxce.smx file, place it in your /addons/sourcemod/plugins directory. Unless you've messed with the server configuration, it should work fine. However, if you happen to be seeing messages that are pure green, you probably changed your settings. Set your BroadCastEventsCommand and PlayerEventsCommand to hlx_sm_psay and reload the HLX:CE daemon. Problem should be solved.

If you have problems, let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to help.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (hlxce.sp - 632 views - 63.7 KB)

Last edited by VitrescentTortoise; 12-01-2013 at 14:09. Reason: Added details.
taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2013 , 15:53   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Alright! It is done.

What colors are there?
The text all currently defaults to white. Messages with names in them will have the names highlighted in a bright lime-green color. Nothing fancy.

How to install?
In case this isn't obvious, download the hlxce.smx file, place it in your /addons/sourcemod/plugins directory. Unless you've messed with the server configuration, it should work fine. However, if you happen to be seeing messages that are pure green, you probably changed your settings. Set your BroadCastEventsCommand and PlayerEventsCommand to hlx_sm_psay and reload the HLX:CE daemon. Problem should be solved.

If you have problems, let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to help.

For me, the messages are popping up two times now, and aren't the points suppose to be colored instead of the names?
VitrescentTortoise
Old 11-30-2013 , 16:00   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #16

As far as the messages popping up twice goes, that is bizarre. Is it possible you have the serverside plugin installed twice? I think one of the older versions of the plugin is hlstatx.smx. Make sure you don't have a hlxce and an hlstatx. You don't need need the hlstatx.

As far as what is colored goes, I didn't see any indication the points were supposed to be colored. The code written looped through the messages and found names and colored them. I didn't change much of the actual coloring code, just fixed a bug where the game wasn't being detected as CSGO and added some CSGO specific exceptions for the way things are done. There was none to do with the numbers as far as I could see. Perhaps you're thinking of a different plugin?

I'm not sure how hard it would be to color the points, I suppose you could loop through the message and upon finding a set of parenthesis with numbers inside, color them.
taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2013 , 16:09   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
As far as the messages popping up twice goes, that is bizarre. Is it possible you have the serverside plugin installed twice? I think one of the older versions of the plugin is hlstatx.smx. Make sure you don't have a hlxce and an hlstatx. You don't need need the hlstatx.

As far as what is colored goes, I didn't see any indication the points were supposed to be colored. The code written looped through the messages and found names and colored them. I didn't change much of the actual coloring code, just fixed a bug where the game wasn't being detected as CSGO and added some CSGO specific exceptions for the way things are done. There was none to do with the numbers as far as I could see. Perhaps you're thinking of a different plugin?

I'm not sure how hard it would be to color the points, I suppose you could loop through the message and upon finding a set of parenthesis with numbers inside, color them.

Oh yeah I do, so, you're saying most servers have the color done like this?
VitrescentTortoise
Old 11-30-2013 , 16:10   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by taRik View Post
Oh yeah I do, so, you're saying most servers have the color done like this?
I don't know what most servers have. I just took the code and fixed what was broken.
taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2013 , 17:15   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
I don't know what most servers have. I just took the code and fixed what was broken.
Gotcha. I will be using it, thank you.
Konstantin
Old 12-05-2013 , 16:04   Re: HLStatsx CSGO [no color]
Reply With Quote #20

Getting one warning by compiling with SM 1.5.2:
PHP Code:
//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// hlstatsxcolor.sp
// C:\Users\ME\Desktop\SP 1.5.2\scripting\hlstatsxcolor.sp(218) : warnin
g 234symbol "GuessSDKVersion" is marked as deprecatedSee GetEngineVersion()
//
// Header size:           5976 bytes
// Code size:            44544 bytes
// Data size:            10940 bytes
// Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; Total requirements:   77844 bytes
//
// 1 Warning.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,36 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ... 

No matter what version i use, yours or this one!