Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

A few questions regarding this add-on.

Post New Thread Reply   

Disco Stu
Old 07-28-2012 , 06:05   A few questions regarding this add-on.
Reply With Quote #1

How do I stop the round from restarting when all players on one team are dead (possibly fixable by adding bots?) The reason I ask this one is because I am doing testing on this server and atm it's just 1v1 and whenever the player on the opposite team dies the round restarts. -Found out that I do in fact need bots on the server or more than 1 player per team.

How do I make it so that the players get all the grenades as well as the guns they choose from the menu? That or enable the buy menu again? lol

And one last un-related question. How do I get the server to automatically add bots when there is only one real player on either team. I don't care if there's heaps of players. Just only if there's a few. It's fine if nobody wants to answer this last question lol.

Last edited by Disco Stu; 07-28-2012 at 09:38.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 07-28-2012 , 09:51   Re: A few questions regarding this add-on.
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
How do I stop the round from restarting when all players on one team are dead (possibly fixable by adding bots?) The reason I ask this one is because I am doing testing on this server and atm it's just 1v1 and whenever the player on the opposite team dies the round restarts. -Found out that I do in fact need bots on the server or more than 1 player per team.
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1

Quote:
How do I make it so that the players get all the grenades as well as the guns they choose from the menu? That or enable the buy menu again? lol
Check the config.

Quote:
And one last un-related question. How do I get the server to automatically add bots when there is only one real player on either team. I don't care if there's heaps of players. Just only if there's a few. It's fine if nobody wants to answer this last question lol.
Check the config.
Disco Stu
Old 07-28-2012 , 11:35   Re: A few questions regarding this add-on.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1
Which config do I put that in? I checked the csdm.cfg and there was no "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions" in there. I also checked the server.cfg not in there either.

Quote:
Check the config.
Which config?

Quote:
Check the config.
Which config?

I tried changing cssdm_bots_balance "0" to cssdm_bots_balance "1" in the csdm.cfg, saving and restarting my server, then joining. But no bots joined, even though I was the only player on there.

Last edited by Disco Stu; 07-28-2012 at 11:36.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 07-28-2012 , 12:52   Re: A few questions regarding this add-on.
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Which config do I put that in? I checked the csdm.cfg and there was no "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions" in there. I also checked the server.cfg not in there either.
Put it inside server.cfg

Quote:
Which config?
cssdm.equip.txt has both how to enable buy and give grenades.

Quote:
Which config?
cssdm.cfg

Quote:
I tried changing cssdm_bots_balance "0" to cssdm_bots_balance "1" in the csdm.cfg, saving and restarting my server, then joining. But no bots joined, even though I was the only player on there.
You need to set the cvars to the values specified. You can place these cvars in the server.cfg

bot_quota "0"
bot_quota_mode "normal"
bot_auto_vacate "0"

For cssdm_bots_balance "0" Set the value to something greater than 1. Since with 1 it will keep 1 bot only, so as soon as someone connect it will kick the one bot. Set it to 2 or 4 or something.

Last edited by Dr!fter; 07-28-2012 at 12:52.
Disco Stu
Old 07-28-2012 , 15:36   Re: A few questions regarding this add-on.
Reply With Quote #5

putting mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1 in server.cfg the round still ends after the timer of 20 ends...

One last question.

I can't seem to increase the round-time. I want it to be 4 minutes per round.

I've tried setting mp_roundtime 4 in the server.cfg but when I join my server it is 2min 30 per round.

Last edited by Disco Stu; 07-30-2012 at 04:00.