Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MM:S conflict with EV?

Post New Thread Reply   

chumly
Old 07-24-2007 , 09:02   MM:S conflict with EV?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi!
I have several servers running with a small eventscript script that outputs the servers uptime as a public cvar. Since mm:s v1.4, these output have not been working, and several other mysterious public vars have gone missing.

Now the odd part is that it is not consistant... I have one server that it seems to be working just fine, and all plugin vars are working fine. I have another with the same addons, ( but a few different plugins ) but it does not list the addons or public cvars ( eg, server has mani, ES, EST, several script, but in hlsw it only lists ES... even mm:s does not show up.. )

So there is something blocking these cvars from being set to public... they all work properly, just don't get displayed.

Only mani 1.2r is being loaded by metaplugins.ini, and only mm:s, es, and est are being loaded as plugins. ( oh, and sourcemm_update_tool )

Now, these same addons are being loaded by another server just fine. both servers are running on linux, both at the same level engine, plugins etc..

Is there something else I can check, or do you know of any bug in mm:s that would cause a public flag from being blocked?
Thanks!
chumly
Old 07-24-2007 , 09:10   Re: MM:S conflict with EV?
Reply With Quote #2

Ok, I just found another thread that talks about the number of public vars causing issues for some programs that query the server, this may be the real issue...