12% 

AMX Mod X 1.0 Final Released

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2004 , 00:23   AMX Mod X 1.0 Final Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMXModX News
Nope, not an April Fool's Joke! We are proud to announce the final release of AMX Mod X - Version 1.0.

This release, apart from some bug fixes, includes a full documentation rewrite with a scripting and module writing guide, as well as an automated installer that can install to Steam or FTP (Windows/Linux/AMD64) installations.

This marks the final, stable release of AMX Mod X. Future releases will be bug fixes and security patches, as AMX Mod X should be considered feature complete for the Half-Life 1 era. As a note, anything that worked with 0.20 will work with 1.0.
Full Story and Downloads

--------

Yes Superhero should work 100% with AmxModX 1.0! I WILL NOT support ANY older release of AMXModX from this point on. Upgrade to 1.0 or receive NO support. I will still support AMX 0.9.8a and AMX 0.9.9 for the time being but once we get a lot of heroes ported / fixed I probably wont anymore.

Also.... OMFG YES AMXModX comes with an INSTALLER! For all you nubs out there. Hopefully I can integreate superhero into the installer and recompile it to make a REAL official superhero installer for amxmodx.
Never Fall Asleep
Old 11-16-2004 , 00:23  

Fatebringer
Old 11-16-2004 , 00:47  

Quote:
NO Spamming. This Includes:

Posting useless one word replies: LOL, , ROFL, etc....

Cross posting the same question

Double posting (use the damned edit button)

Posting gibberish that no one can understand

Flaming people for no good reason
I think we have to ban freecode now... But as for the AMXmodX stuff, take your time porting heroes over. I'm too lazy to switch. But on a more serious note, does/will AMXmodX offer more in the area of coding for newer, more original heroes?
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2004 , 06:45  

Quote:
But on a more serious note, does/will AMXmodX offer more in the area of coding for newer, more original heroes?
YES, it does already, it is feature complete. You can do ANYTHING with amxmodx, if you cannot do something with amxmodx, it cannot be done.
Old 11-16-2004 , 10:17  

okay.... sounds nice..

===--->ViZiT<---===
Www.Kebmaster.Moo.No
Send a message via AIM to Kebmaster Send a message via MSN to Kebmaster Send a message via Yahoo to Kebmaster
CL-kraven
Old 11-16-2004 , 14:31  

Gr8 guys, freecode, JPT & AmxmodX team
Prowler
Old 11-22-2004 , 02:48  

I want to get our server using amxx... but i think it would prolly cause more hassles than it will solve, not to mention the fact that the amx is shared with other servers running d3 and wc3... i think wc3 anyway
Psychotoxic
Old 12-02-2004 , 16:40  

Will superhero mod work with adminmod
Rippah
Old 12-02-2004 , 16:48  

its amx.......
adminmode should work and if it dosent for you youve fucked it up when isntalling...evrything that is AMX/AMXX
should worrk with eachother ..if you have the plugins for your version and know how to install them your going on the right track!
I am 58% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Send a message via AIM to Rippah Send a message via MSN to Rippah Send a message via Yahoo to Rippah
Psychotoxic
Old 12-02-2004 , 16:50  

thanks ill try
Closed Thread