Play or Be Kicked 1.5.243

Post New Thread Reply   

Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-12-2005 , 10:02  
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
looking for a real cool AFK plugin, any ideas for a good one then? Search the forum, and I didnt find a proper one..
Don't ask in this thread.

If you want to solicit people's opinions on AFK managers, please start a new thread for it. It would be prudent to specify, in that new thread, what you are looking for in an AFK manager.

As an aside, unless you have a compelling reason not to, there are many compelling reasons why you should upgrade to the latest version of AMXX.

No need to respond.
Schlesie
Old 12-18-2005 , 18:39  
Reply With Quote #92

Hi Brad,

first thx to implement my idea.
New Version works fine, but i have found a very litte misstake.
If i set
pbk_afk_time 60
then pbk write
[pbk.amxx] "<********><4089><STEAM_*:*:******><TERRORIST >" wurde gekickt weil er laenger als 1 Minute Sekunden AFK war.
I think better are
[pbk.amxx] "<********><4089><STEAM_*:*:******><TERRORIST >" wurde gekickt weil er laenger als 1 Minute AFK war.
or
[pbk.amxx] "<********><4089><STEAM_*:*:******><TERRORIST >" wurde gekickt weil er laenger als 60 Sekunden AFK war.

PS: Sorry for my bad english
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-18-2005 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #93

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. There was an error in the language file for the German phrases. I just fixed it and have updated the ZIP in the initial post of this thread.

If you haven't fixed your version yet, either download the ZIP and extract the language file again or just edit the copy you already have and remove "Sekunden" from the appropriate line.
diomant
Old 12-24-2005 , 05:23  
Reply With Quote #94

hey

i'm new here. i put amxmodx 1.60 and newest metamod on my server and amxx with several plugins..

also this one. but i got a problem.. it doesn't work for me?! i mean, everytime i enable the plugin (i had to say, that i didn't change anything) and there are more than 8 , which are playing, the countdown starts and after 2 minutes all players get kicked till the server has 8 players on it..

plz tell me what to do or what to change

nevertheless, great plugin, hope it works for me than
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-24-2005 , 10:10  
Reply With Quote #95

Which version of this plugin are you running and have you changed any of the CVAR values?
diomant
Old 12-24-2005 , 10:39  
Reply With Quote #96

i downloaded yesterday, so i guess it's 1.4 and i used the .amxx file within the package..

and i had to say, i'm not really in that matrix to look at something and see the mmistake.. :/
redParadise
Old 12-30-2005 , 13:22  
Reply With Quote #97

Hi Brad, very very nice Plugin. But why are Admins kickt too when they are in Spec mode?
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-30-2005 , 15:49  
Reply With Quote #98

@diomant:

I really don't have any ideas on what your problem is so I'm just going to randomly try anything. Is your server running on Linux or Windows? Can you post your liblist.gam, AMXX's plugins.ini, and AMXX's modules.ini? Please paste the contents of each into [code ] tags.

@redParadise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redParadise
Hi Brad, very very nice Plugin. But why are Admins kickt too when they are in Spec mode?
Because you didn't set the options right so they wouldn't be.

You might be interested in these two CVARs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Options (CVARs)
pbk_immunity <iFlags>
Specifies which events players with the immunity flag will not be kicked for. A value of 0 means everyone can be kicked for any event.
  • The flags are additive.
    1: joining
    2: spectating
    4: being AFK
The default is 7 (players with immunity won't be kicked for any event)

The immunity flag is set as ADMIN_IMMUNITY by default but can be changed in the script.

pbk_immunity_warning <iFlags>
Specifies which events to show the countdown warning to players with immunity. A value of 0 will mean that the countdown is never shown for any event.
  • The flags are additive.
    1: joining
    2: spectating
    4: being AFK
The default is 7 (show warning for all events).
You may also be interested in this compiler option with the SMA itself:
Code:
//--------------------------------------------------------
// Set the flag that indicates if a player has immunity
// from being kicked.
#define IMMUNITY ADMIN_IMMUNITY
//--------------------------------------------------------
If you don't see your problem after reviewing this, let me know what your pbk_immunity CVAR is set to and give me a sample of one of your admin's access rights (what you have in your users.ini file) that is having this issue.
redParadise
Old 12-30-2005 , 17:42  
Reply With Quote #99

Hi Brad Pitt of the AMXX-Scripts

pbk_immunity is 7, but i have forget to set Access flag "a" in users.ini

a - immunity (can't be kicked/baned/slayed/slaped and affected by other commmands)

now, the plugin can't kick me when counter reached 0

By the way, this is one of the best amxx plugins i've ever see.
a1uqfk47
Old 01-02-2006 , 18:22  
Reply With Quote #100

i was wondering if someone could recompile this for me so for the immunity its for admin that have the kick ability because when i try to compile it myself and with the online compile after changing it to KICK for immunity ot says the following:

Your plugin failed to compile! Read the errors below:

Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.60-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2005 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpcYfsXd.sma(167) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "logging"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Could not locate output file /home/groups/amxmodx/public_html/websc3/phpcYfsXd.amx (compile failed).

Thanks in advance!