Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)

Post New Thread Reply   

oneshot23
Old 05-27-2010 , 00:55   Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #1

I am in need of a metamod scripter that can help design a server side and possibly a client side anti-cheat system. I will give you specific information if you message me about your interest. I am willing to pay for the mod to be made as long as if its fully working and no errors.

Client Side: If you decide you want to do both trust me the pay WILL go up. The client side and server side MUST connect together. Price on this will depend on what you are thinking and what I am thinking. It is once again negotiable. But it must look decent and have the specifics that we ask for.

If you may be interested please PM me via these forums or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank You

Last edited by oneshot23; 05-27-2010 at 05:49.
oneshot23
Old 05-27-2010 , 05:19   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #2

I can tell you that I am willing to start at $100 for this plugin to be made. Please message me if you are interested! I also have other plugins that need to be made and I am VERY willing to pay for those to be made. Price's can be negotiated that price there is just to show you how serious I am.

Other Plugins:
Ready System
Admin Chat/Vip Chat - Pay on this will be little come paired to the rest. This plugin should be already created so easy to recreate to our likings.
Statistic Plugin
Shop Menu

Last edited by oneshot23; 05-27-2010 at 05:47.
BAILOPAN
Old 06-01-2010 , 15:15   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #3

I'm not interested, but I would like to give you an unsolicited reality check.

Good AC systems are hard to develop, few people have the skills and experience necessary. Programmers usually don't make less than $15-20/hr. So by offering $100, you're potentially saying you'll pay for a few hours of skilled work, or any number of hours of shoddy work. Complex software isn't developed in hours. Ineffective server-side AC won't help, and a poor client-side implementation could be disastrous (there's a list of companies that made this last mistake and folded soon after).

Tread carefully, and look into existing solutions.

Last edited by BAILOPAN; 06-01-2010 at 15:17.
API
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2010 , 17:06   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #4

Let me help get this message across.
I charge $75-$80 an hour.
http://IaconoSoftware.com
If you are serious about something like this, it is easily 30+ hours of work.
Old 06-01-2010 , 18:18   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #5

I have already messaged one of your staff members from that site you have provided. I need to know the following information before I agree to having one of the developers create this. I would need to have a good estimate of how long it may take. Also need to know if you would be creating the client side as well.
Old 06-04-2010 , 15:55   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
Good AC systems are hard to develop, few people have the skills and experience necessary. Programmers usually don't make less than $15-20/hr. So by offering $100, you're potentially saying you'll pay for a few hours of skilled work, or any number of hours of shoddy work.
Yeah, that I do understand that it takes time. However in order to grab someones attention and to see how people interact with what is currently posted it helps me learn more about the scripter. Currently I am willing to spend $5,000 to have this anti-cheat created. But its more than just an anti-cheat which is why I said 5k.

This anti-cheat will need to have the following created with it. Client Side AC, Server Side AC and a Web Site. The site will be where the Client Side gets its clients from also allowing more things. I have a 100% descriptive write up for anyone interested. Please feel free to message me.
Old 06-07-2010 , 14:58   Re: Looking for MM Scripter (Anti-Cheat)
Reply With Quote #7

Email me at [email protected] if you are serious about a quote.