Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

makiza
BANNED
Old 03-04-2011 , 15:15   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu the hero View Post
Ok, but this way players will not recieve xp for bomb explosion, hostage resque, or other common scenario events, so frag filtering is the answer. I think these events should be rewarded too, not just the damage.
yeah i agree with this part, maybe add some support for plugins that gives frags but i think that is not necessary yet.
Lulu the hero
Old 03-05-2011 , 06:28   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #852

There is one more thing. We need to balance the skills, and sometimes disable one or two in different mods. For example, there is a speed bonus ability in ns, no need for us to give the player even more bonus above that. But we can give that in cstrike. But this would be pretty odd, giving a bonus in a mod, and not giving it in another.
And again, we need to collect the skills/abilities of players, that could be increased. Setting max armor for example is a bad idea, because armor level is changing frequently in mods, like NS( a marine can have 30, 50, 70, 90 armor, or 230, 250, 270 or 290 ). This way we need to hook too much stuff. I will think of something( I already have an idea ).
SFJake
Old 03-06-2011 , 22:59   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #853

Anyone have the latest version -compiled- for Sven Coop?

I can't for the life of me compile the thing, I can some weird (Fatal [100]: cannot read from file: "amxmodx") every time I try. And the compiled ones on the first page refuse to be loaded by admin mod. (I get something like "X is not a valid Admin Mod script binary")

I don't want to bang my head on a wall again to get something about Half-Life working.
KiNg Clan
Old 03-08-2011 , 03:36   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #854

Thank You Sir !!!

Last edited by KiNg Clan; 03-08-2011 at 03:43.
Wrd
Old 03-14-2011 , 03:19   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFJake View Post
Anyone have the latest version -compiled- for Sven Coop?

I can't for the life of me compile the thing, I can some weird (Fatal [100]: cannot read from file: "amxmodx") every time I try. And the compiled ones on the first page refuse to be loaded by admin mod. (I get something like "X is not a valid Admin Mod script binary")

I don't want to bang my head on a wall again to get something about Half-Life working.
That is because this plugin is not a adminmod plugin but an amxmodx plugin
http://www.amxmodx.org/
Ramzik
Old 03-16-2011 , 13:14   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #856

why xp is saving on steamid? can someone remade plugin on ip?
Send a message via Skype™ to Ramzik
makiza
BANNED
Old 03-16-2011 , 14:11   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzik View Post
[IMG]http://img511.**************/img511/4631/facepalm65dd4.jpg[/IMG]
Wrd
Old 03-16-2011 , 16:17   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzik View Post

You should read the post and not just the First Post before posting any messages.
try 17.31 http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=766
or try Lulu's version a few post back

Last edited by Wrd; 03-16-2011 at 16:19.
m0rf
Old 04-11-2011 , 10:45   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #859

I found a bug that concerns experience distribution

If player gets 25th level (and over), he can distribute as many points as if it was lvl50.
It can be done when player makes "resetskills" and choose button with number "50lvl" (beeing 25th level).
By that moment level is raised to 50, but the level show in the game remains 25. So from a side everything looks Ok, but player can actually distribute twice more experience points than he actually have.
When player is level 50, he can distribute 100 points and etc

Last edited by m0rf; 04-11-2011 at 10:58.
Send a message via ICQ to m0rf Send a message via Skype™ to m0rf
Wrd
Old 04-13-2011 , 05:01   Re: Sven Cooperative Experience Mod [Current Version: 17.0]
Reply With Quote #860

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rf View Post
I found a bug that concerns experience distribution

If player gets 25th level (and over), he can distribute as many points as if it was lvl50.
It can be done when player makes "resetskills" and choose button with number "50lvl" (beeing 25th level).
By that moment level is raised to 50, but the level show in the game remains 25. So from a side everything looks Ok, but player can actually distribute twice more experience points than he actually have.
When player is level 50, he can distribute 100 points and etc
That is quite a bug. I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not good at feeling ashamed.

I just looked through the code and I have seen that there is no check that the skillpoints combined is not allowed to be higher than the player level.

I'll fix this when I have some free time. Or if another modder fix this is also fine with me.