Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

PlasteR
Old 08-01-2013 , 13:55   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

google translator and ride
Old 08-02-2013 , 13:46   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

It appears that the SourceMod engine split happened in the 1.5 branch a few days ago, starting with hg3865. I'm not sure what this means for the SourceMod 1.5 release, though. These games will still load extensions ending in .ext.2.ep2v.dll and .ext.2.ep2v.so for the near future, but these extension should be switched to .ext.2.tf2.dll and the like instead (hl2dm, dods, css, and tf2 are the ones that replace ep2v). Each game has its corresponding hl2sdk as well.

Nuclear Dawn has also split from L4D2 and has its own extensions ending in .ext.2.nd.dll/.so. It also has its own hl2sdk.

A few other fixes have been added in the past few days, including:
  • SourceMod is now being built against MM:S 1.10 instead of 1.9.
  • SourceMod is (finally) looking for mapcycle.txt in cfg/ as well as the game's base directory (for all games or just for HL2: DM, DoD:S, CS:S, and TF2 I'm not sure)
  • Fixes in the cstrike module for getting prices.
  • cstrike now has a CS_IsValidWeaponID function.
  • Fixes for an SDKHooks crash.
  • SteamAuthstringValidation is now disabled by default... apparently it wasn't always working. This feature is now considered experimental.
    Keep in mind that it will still be enabled if you installed SourceMod before this and haven't edited addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-02-2013 at 14:28.
wendigo
Old 08-02-2013 , 14:08   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

So there wont be more snaphots versions of metamod 1.9.3 stable branch, but instead it now continues for 1.10 development branch?

Last edited by wendigo; 08-02-2013 at 14:09.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2013 , 16:20   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
So there wont be more snaphots versions of metamod 1.9.3 stable branch, but instead it now continues for 1.10 development branch?
I was hoping a SourceMod Dev would respond to this... I personally don't know if there will be a 1.9.3 release or not. The last time I checked the MM:Source snapshots page, 1.9 was still listed as stable and 1.10 was listed as development.

Whereas, for SourceMod, 1.4 is listed as old stable, 1.5 is listed as stable, and 1.6 is listed as development.

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-02-2013 at 16:22.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 08-02-2013 , 16:24   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

We're planning to release MM:S 1.10 along with SM 1.5, as of right now, nothing has changed other than 1.10 getting it's own branch.
Old 08-10-2013 , 12:30   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Translators needed? I am able to translate everything into Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian Language.

If yes, please send me a PM. I can't come here every day to see if my post has a reply.

Last edited by Superstar Games; 08-15-2013 at 16:16. Reason: Forgot to say something.
Send a message via Skype™ to Superstar Games
naven
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2013 , 13:16   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasteR View Post
google translator and ride
It sucks a lot. Not sure how does it look like with other languages, but it's much easier to understand if it's English and not Polish translated using crap like that.
"At the end of the day, there are always going to be mental disorders and people who cause violence for no other reason than the fact that they're fucked up and lost. And all we can do is try to learn from it." Corey Taylor.
wendigo
Old 08-13-2013 , 17:09   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

If its just the translations, that are holding them back from releasing, then I say screw the last translations. And release the final stable version of 1.5
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2013 , 15:11   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

I will help translate Italian and any other languages I can manage with the help of some good friends to speed this up.
wendigo
Old 08-15-2013 , 16:07   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

It would be kinda interesting to know, of how far in the progress they are. Without getting an "its finished when its finished" in the face.

Whats missing so far, to get it releashed? I'm pretty sure it can't be the missing translations. It has to be something else.
Closed Thread