Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
you need autoexecconfig.inc in your sourcemod/scripting/included to compile
why thank you
GaFooB
Old 06-14-2015 , 03:54   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #22

I am getting this error when I boot up my server.
http://gyazo.com/2b819350271e10fe38717573c4db7ac6

and when I try to add a bot, I get this error.

Code:
] rcon bot_add
L 06/14/2015 - 02:42:57: "Eric<4><BOT><>" connected, address ""
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got NULL key in file addons\sourcemod\configs\admintags.cfg
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
L 06/14/2015 - 02:42:57: "Eric<4><BOT>" switched from team <Unassigned> to <TERRORIST>
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got NULL key in file addons\sourcemod\configs\admintags.cfg
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
L 06/14/2015 - 02:42:57: "Eric<4><BOT><>" entered the game
Setups, 
	}
}, (*GaFooB*), 
L 06/14/2015 - 02:42:57: rcon from "192.168.1.93:50067": command "bot_add"
Eric connected.
The bots also dont have tags. I have checked my cfg for errors, but I cant seem to find any. I have also tried replacing (might want to open the attached file to understand) "BOT Players" with "GaFooB" in the text, then it replaces everything that says "(*GaFooB*)" with "(*BOT Players*)". I then deleted everything except the "BOT Players" part of the code, I received no error and the bots still dont have their tags. When I first tried this plugin, it worked wonderfully, what went wrong?
Attached Files
File Type: cfg togsclantags.cfg (1.7 KB, 158 views)
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2015 , 08:05   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaFooB View Post
I am getting this error when I boot up my server.
http://gyazo.com/2b819350271e10fe38717573c4db7ac6

The bots also dont have tags. I have checked my cfg for errors, but I cant seem to find any. I have also tried replacing (might want to open the attached file to understand) "BOT Players" with "GaFooB" in the text, then it replaces everything that says "(*GaFooB*)" with "(*BOT Players*)". I then deleted everything except the "BOT Players" part of the code, I received no error and the bots still dont have their tags. When I first tried this plugin, it worked wonderfully, what went wrong?
you forgot an " in the cfg.

Code:
"Setups"
{
	"BOT"
	{
		"flag"	"BOT"
		"tag"	"[BOT]"
	}
	"GaFooB"
	{
		"flag"	"STEAM_0:0:54728636"
		"tag"	"[Owner]"
	}
	"MOD's" <- missing here
	{
		"flag"	"q"
		"tag"	"[MOD]"
	}
	"Top Donator"
	{
		"flag"	"p"
		"tag"	"[Top-Donator]"
	}
	"Donator"
	{
		"flag"	"r"
		"tag"	"[Doughnator]"
	}
}
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2015 , 12:38   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
you forgot an " in the cfg.
You beat me to it! I was about to say he is missing a " or has too many or a blank somewhere.
Old 06-14-2015 , 19:07   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
You beat me to it! I was about to say he is missing a " or has too many or a blank somewhere.
GAH!! i searched so hard for all that stuff, i quad and triple checked all that i guess i just suck lol.

but that doesnt solve the mystery of the missing bot tags. I have changed the Owner flag to be "o". On top of that, I have tested the setup file a little bit and it seems its giving anyone with the z flag the second tag listed in the setup file. I have tested this by moving around the tag setups, anything left in the 2nd spot after the bot setup gets applied to Z flag users. or if i remove the bot tag setup, it will go to the first tag setup i have in the config. So it would seem that the bot tags just dont work for 1, and the z flag... well idk why thats reverting to the first tag setup in the config. The tags I applied to myself were "zp" which should give me [Top-Donator] tag. but naw.

Last edited by GaFooB; 06-14-2015 at 19:08.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2015 , 20:46   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
GAH!! i searched so hard for all that stuff, i quad and triple checked all that i guess i just suck lol.

but that doesnt solve the mystery of the missing bot tags. I have changed the Owner flag to be "o". On top of that, I have tested the setup file a little bit and it seems its giving anyone with the z flag the second tag listed in the setup file. I have tested this by moving around the tag setups, anything left in the 2nd spot after the bot setup gets applied to Z flag users. or if i remove the bot tag setup, it will go to the first tag setup i have in the config. So it would seem that the bot tags just dont work for 1, and the z flag... well idk why thats reverting to the first tag setup in the config. The tags I applied to myself were "zp" which should give me [Top-Donator] tag. but naw.
Again....post your config. And have you tested since you fixed your previous mistakes?

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 06-14-2015 at 20:46.
GaFooB
Old 06-15-2015 , 01:27   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Again....post your config. And have you tested since you fixed your previous mistakes?
here ya go btw, thanks a ton for helping me out on this, looking at everything and such.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg togsclantags.cfg (1.7 KB, 170 views)
File Type: cfg admins.cfg (5.0 KB, 203 views)
File Type: cfg admin_groups.cfg (6.0 KB, 185 views)
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2015 , 10:50   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #28

After re-reading your issue, I'll point out to you that "z" flag is root, i.e. it includes every flag. So posting something as "o" will include apply for "z". I'll look into the bot thing later.
Old 06-15-2015 , 16:18   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
After re-reading your issue, I'll point out to you that "z" flag is root, i.e. it includes every flag. So posting something as "o" will include apply for "z". I'll look into the bot thing later.
so it automatically flags me as the first tag listed in the cfg im guessing? Why would my z flag give me my "o" specified tag in the config rather than any other tag listed in the clantags config.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2015 , 16:33   Re: TOGs Clan Tags
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
so it automatically flags me as the first tag listed in the cfg im guessing? Why would my z flag give me my "o" specified tag in the config rather than any other tag listed in the clantags config.
Because it checks to see if you have "o" flag....since "z" has ALL flags, it has "o" flag. If you want one specific to your steam ID, use steam ID to set it. If you want one specific for "z" flags, use a group with that defined, and have it above "o" group cfg. Again, the first matching setup is what applies, as explained in the comments at the top part of the cfg file.