Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface

Post New Thread Reply   

halbblah
Old 02-15-2009 , 12:36   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #481

hi!
I've got an important request and 2 additional ideas:

[EDIT]unicode: never mind... it works the way it is. I did mess up the mysql table[/EDIT]
first of all: this script needs utf8/unicode support for the nicknames! but when including, be aware of possible injections (mysql_real_escape_string)

second: what about including something like ranks gained or lost. when a player connects he sees how many ranks he lost since last time he played. And after achieving some points, the player sees how many ranks he gained till he connected on this server today. like when you are playing 2 hours (without disconnect, on the same server) you can see someting like "+23 ranks gained since connecting"

third: what about including the time a player is currently on the server. like a timer which starts when the player connects, so that others can see how long somebody was already plaing on this server, since he connected today. would be interessting with my suggestion above: in how many minutes has somebody gained how many ranks

Last edited by halbblah; 02-16-2009 at 12:56.
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-15-2009 , 15:57   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #482

third: session ftw

Send a message via ICQ to r5053 Send a message via Skype™ to r5053
KhyrOO
Old 02-18-2009 , 01:17   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #483

I think the newest TF2 update has broken our server, the rank points has been deleted, but in the database dir the rank sql is still there and wasnt modified.

The ForCe will be WiTH U ALwaYs!
Send a message via MSN to KhyrOO
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-18-2009 , 04:31   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #484

Update your server valve fixed this again

r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-18-2009 , 06:39   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #485

btw: Update announcement:

Shortly after the Scout Update next tuesday, i will release a Update for this Plugin.

The Update will Include:

+Support for the new Scout Weapons Like the Sandman
+the Mute/Unmute Point Notification command will return back into the plugin, now rankdatabase based, (previouse it was done by the Client Prefabs extension of Sourcemod, but then i removed it because of compilation and Performance Issues)

and maybe more, feel free to requests new features

-Raphael

[TgA] Ati
Old 02-18-2009 , 16:41   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
it's not supported because it's not working.
try xamp
Haaa, Thanks for all your help and timely responses I cant use XAMP, my entire site is on WAMP and other MySQL databases. I don't know how to use Linux very well either.
Well, Nice plugin, Bad Support. You never even tryed to fix my problem you jsut said nope... it doesnt work with WAMP.

Hey and IDEA SAY IT DOESNT WORK IN YOUR INITIAL POST, if you did I would have never even considered this plugin.
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-18-2009 , 17:04   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #487

First: Xampp runs under windows,linux and much more (on my mobile phone too)

Second: only you get bad support and this has multiple reasons:

1. You annoy me, this results from the following:

2. You don't really know what you're doing.

3. you,re trolling around.

4. you with your @home hosted server looking like a kiddy.

5. i don't make money with this plugin, so it's my choice if i bother about you, and how long my answers for you will be.

To your "Hey and IDEA SAY IT DOESNT WORK IN YOUR INITIAL POST, if you did I would have never even considered this plugin"

1. Learn how to use Shift
2. WAMP isn't = WAMP so it makes no sense to say gennerally it's not working.

Fix your WAMP you're self, or use XAMPP!!!

or better: Use HLSTATSX and pay for it...

Last edited by r5053; 02-18-2009 at 17:10.
[TgA] Ati
Old 02-19-2009 , 16:43   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
First: Xampp runs under windows,linux and much more (on my mobile phone too)

Second: only you get bad support and this has multiple reasons:

1. You annoy me, this results from the following:

2. You don't really know what you're doing.

3. you,re trolling around.

4. you with your @home hosted server looking like a kiddy.

5. i don't make money with this plugin, so it's my choice if i bother about you, and how long my answers for you will be.

To your "Hey and IDEA SAY IT DOESNT WORK IN YOUR INITIAL POST, if you did I would have never even considered this plugin"

1. Learn how to use Shift
2. WAMP isn't = WAMP so it makes no sense to say gennerally it's not working.

Fix your WAMP you're self, or use XAMPP!!!

or better: Use HLSTATSX and pay for it...
I can understand your frustration.
I know what I'm doing I own several websites. How am I trolling around when I'm waiting for you to give your little one word useless help answers. You always took forever to answer, except for this post. My servers my be hosed from my house my I have a FiberOptic connection with 50Mb of troughput I think that is plenty the is more than any server host will give you. I'm sorry I dont know anything about WAMP and such all my real profesional sites run on Windows SBS 2003. I didnt have another copy to use for my team site to I made a shit site to test your plugin.
I plan on testing XAMPP, I truly am sorry.
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-19-2009 , 16:46   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TgA] Ati View Post
I can understand your frustration.
I know what I'm doing I own several websites. How am I trolling around when I'm waiting for you to give your little one word useless help answers. You always took forever to answer, except for this post. My servers my be hosed from my house my I have a FiberOptic connection with 50Mb of troughput I think that is plenty the is more than any server host will give you. I'm sorry I dont know anything about WAMP and such all my real profesional sites run on Windows SBS 2003. I didnt have another copy to use for my team site to I made a shit site to test your plugin.
I plan on testing XAMPP, I truly am sorry.
ok forgot my last post

Why don't you use IIS if you've a SBS 2003?

or better add me in steam (R_Hehl) this is forum and not a chat

Last edited by r5053; 02-19-2009 at 16:51.
iVeDAkiLLa
Old 02-25-2009 , 07:50   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #490

Hi Guys,

we have no SQL Database...in which File did the plugin save the Players place, kills, deaths and so on?

95.156.232.40:27015 [KoD| .:: ChillOutBude I ::. CS:Source |HLStatsX|FastDL|

95.156.232.41:27015 [KoD| .:: ChillOutBude II ::. DoD:Source |HLStatsX|FastDL|Funmods|
Send a message via ICQ to iVeDAkiLLa