Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

please delete, thanks

Post New Thread Reply   

FreaK
Old 05-24-2005 , 17:18  
Reply With Quote #11

ok thanx about the adding people thing but what is their place that you can make your own rcon_password for amxmodx and that clients are able to use amxmodx commands?
Grump
Old 05-24-2005 , 19:51  
Reply With Quote #12

I would not hand rcon out to anyone except for those people you trust.

Also, yourmod/addons/amxmodx/configs/users.ini is the file where you setup admin.
Send a message via ICQ to Grump Send a message via AIM to Grump Send a message via MSN to Grump Send a message via Yahoo to Grump
FreaK
Old 05-26-2005 , 17:13  
Reply With Quote #13

I already looked in that file doesnt tell me how? My clan members say "Come on give me the password for admin so i can use amxmodx commands" But I dont know how! Can you please tell me how! users.ini doesnt make any sense to me and I already tried
Grump
Old 05-26-2005 , 19:13  
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaK
I already looked in that file doesnt tell me how? My clan members say "Come on give me the password for admin so i can use amxmodx commands" But I dont know how! Can you please tell me how! users.ini doesnt make any sense to me and I already tried
I am typically very polite, and I have 4 kids so my patience is thick. However, I must say this - Read the Manual!

http://www.amxmodx.org/doc/

That details everything you want to know about how to use Amx Mod X, and even a few tips on how to script in small.

Anyhow, it has an entire section on how to assign admin rights to clients.
By the nature of the page, I cannot paste a link so you will have to search it out yourself.

Configuration - Admins
Send a message via ICQ to Grump Send a message via AIM to Grump Send a message via MSN to Grump Send a message via Yahoo to Grump