Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?

Post New Thread Reply   

crimsontide
Old 03-04-2018 , 01:45   How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #1

I tried setting up a lan server with uwc3 since I read it had better bot support, but it did not work at all, many settings did not work either, so I'm forced to play with the old war3ft mod which isn't a problem, I'm just wondering if uwc3 or the latest version of war3ft is still playable or not, I'm trying to play on a lan or listen server.

Last edited by crimsontide; 03-04-2018 at 01:47.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-04-2018 , 07:20   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #2

You can play any mod on single player. Directly install AMXX to your valve local files and add the mod you want. For a LAN all players must have their extra files of mod into their folders (sound/models/sprites/godknowswhatother) so other players don't have to wait 1/2 hour to join.
Old 03-04-2018 , 20:52   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
You can play any mod on single player. Directly install AMXX to your valve local files and add the mod you want. For a LAN all players must have their extra files of mod into their folders (sound/models/sprites/godknowswhatother) so other players don't have to wait 1/2 hour to join.
I did try the UWC3 mod since I heard it was better, but got nothing but errors with it, I don't think its stable, unless I'm using the wrong version
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-05-2018 , 08:00   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #4

Now it depends on your choices, on what you choose and why. Unstable and stable versions should work, since noone would post something on beta version that doesn't actually work. Just properly install plugins they way it should. It's kinda strange when people post about nonproperly working mods, when they didn't even read the basics of tutorial, it all goes down.
Old 03-05-2018 , 18:34   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Now it depends on your choices, on what you choose and why. Unstable and stable versions should work, since noone would post something on beta version that doesn't actually work. Just properly install plugins they way it should. It's kinda strange when people post about nonproperly working mods, when they didn't even read the basics of tutorial, it all goes down.
Well the one I use for now is the original war3ft mod, which works fine, only problem is theres a problem with the blood, headshots do not show blood or anything, but that is very minor... and the mod works perfect with podbot. But for uwc3 when I load I get nothing but errors popping up, and terrible framerate on desktop and laptop, I'm guessing because the mod did not load right. This is the one I tried using.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=61345
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-05-2018 , 18:56   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsontide View Post
Well the one I use for now is the original war3ft mod, which works fine, only problem is theres a problem with the blood, headshots do not show blood or anything, but that is very minor... and the mod works perfect with podbot. But for uwc3 when I load I get nothing but errors popping up, and terrible framerate on desktop and laptop, I'm guessing because the mod did not load right. This is the one I tried using.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=61345
This mod isn't compatible with the current alpha version of AMXX. Look for Remastered Versions of it.
Old 03-06-2018 , 00:55   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
This mod isn't compatible with the current alpha version of AMXX. Look for Remastered Versions of it.
Any suggestions on where to look? I do not know which ones to trust and which ones not to trust
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-08-2018 , 12:59   Re: How to play cs 1.6 with wc3ft mod?
Reply With Quote #8

Only trust the source file.
Just look-up anywhere on internet, based on the upper sentence.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:02
RyanVyas258741
This message has been deleted by asherkin. Reason: Spam.