Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

L4d2 for smac

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-17-2019 , 09:02   L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #1

I need smac software for Left 4 dead 2. where and how can I find it? and finally paid ?
BlodyT.
Old 07-17-2019 , 19:45   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #2

Hey, your best bet will be to look for Mr.Silence's repo at GitHub (Silenci0) and get the latest version (05-07-2019).

Regards,
BlodyT.
Old 07-18-2019 , 01:56   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #3

I downloaded a smac from that site but then the game didn't open and I deleted it again. if you know a smac software that won't stop the game from opening, can you please give me the link address?
Mr.Silence
Old 07-18-2019 , 04:06   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwob View Post
I downloaded a smac from that site but then the game didn't open and I deleted it again. if you know a smac software that won't stop the game from opening, can you please give me the link address?
It might help if you could provide more details about the problem you are seeing and post the errors/logs that your server is giving you when it does not load correctly after installing the plugins.

Currently, the most recent version of SMAC that is publicly available (unless someone forked it and updated it, which I am completely fine with) is the one on my Github, which sits at version 0.8.6.4 currently. While most of the SMAC plugins should work for L4D2, if its the plugins themselves causing problems, it would be good to know the errors so that it can be updated/resolved.
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-18-2019 , 13:36   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #5

I don't have a server right now, I'm trying out all the plugins on my own computer. today I downloaded the SMAC plugin from the site and it gave me this error;" sourcemod_version". it's a little weird that he made this mistake because I'm using the latest version of SourceMod, "1.9.0."Please, can you help me?
Mr.Silence
Old 07-18-2019 , 20:36   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwob View Post
I don't have a server right now, I'm trying out all the plugins on my own computer. today I downloaded the SMAC plugin from the site and it gave me this error;" sourcemod_version". it's a little weird that he made this mistake because I'm using the latest version of SourceMod, "1.9.0."Please, can you help me?
I think your problem might not plugin related and it could possibly be a configuration issue with how you have installed/configured Sourcemod itself, judging from what you are saying. Do you get this error without plugins installed?

Also, since you don't have a server, how are you loading Sourcemod? Are you trying to run Sourcemod on your game client for a local server?
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-19-2019 , 16:24   Re: L4d2 for smac
Reply With Quote #7

yes, before I own a server, I try all plugins locally, but I don't have mysql or sql, so I can't use plugins that want mysql or sql. "E.g. Vip plugin". but some of the other add-ons are working.but when I installed the smac software earlier, the bar on the installation screen was dropping out of the game near full fill, and I was coming to the desktop. Today, however, he gave a" sourcemod_version " error. If you can help me. If you want, you can connect to my computer with teamviewer and help me solve the problem.