Bad Load!

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

_Zw_
Old 02-12-2005 , 06:43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiNd
Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong. But shouldn't he have only uncommented one of these. Depending on what kind of server he has. That may be making it crash.
It doesnt matter if both are uncommented, it will have no effect on the server. The server will chose which one it is (win or linux) and ignore the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiNd
Does Superhero work on AMX 9.7????
9.7 is actually amx9.8a, so yea it will. It was just written wrong by the amx coders.

_Zw_ - I don't see what the problem is. what is your problem?

and FaDe please stop trying to help people, I know it's good intentions but quite frankly you don't know enough to help anyone and are just making it harder for others to help...

The problem is that CS get fucked when i pess start game..

But work if i only start the game with write f.eks"map de_dust" in console.. But people cant find me...
When i write status, i dont see the server ip.. And firends dont find me on Lan in cs..
And when they write "connect myip" in console they dont find me
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 02-12-2005 , 07:08  

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zw_
problem is that CS get fucked when i pess start game..

But work if i only start the game with write f.eks"map de_dust" in console.. But people cant find me...
When i write status, i dont see the server ip.. And firends dont find me on Lan in cs..
And when they write "connect myip" in console they dont find me
It won't give you an ip cause your not making it give you one by just opening up console and going to a map. You need to Start a new game for it to get you a server ip. I'm too tired to explain this so. You need to fix what you messed up installing that is causing you not able to create a server, or maybe your comp just cant handle being a listen server (though i doubt that). Try turning logging on and seeing what it gives you when you try to start a server, just say it doesnt work will not help us to help you.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2005 , 11:04  

you also probably have a router which is blocking anyone else form connecting to your server. This has ALL been discussed endless times on every forum all over the place, if you would stop and use your brain for like 1 minute maybe you could search around and figure out your problem. Also telling us "cs is fucked" doesn;t really provide us wth any usefull information. If your next post here isn't something with useful information then this thread is done.
Old 02-12-2005 , 13:03  

I have NO firewall, and they try on lan to connect to me...

Its no info about the server... No ip, no host name, and i dont start with weapons.... And it shut down when i try to start a new game

U see screen shot in attachment..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Uten_navn.JPG (226.3 KB, 130 views)
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2005 , 13:27  

this thread is long and has multiple problems..... some resolved some not, this is in no way a superhero issue. if you want any help see my sig and post the appropriate info in a new thread in offtopic. I suggest you delete everything and start over.