Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Render (screenshot) weapon model in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Post New Thread Reply   

VladOnline
Old 07-02-2019 , 10:23   [CSGO] Render (screenshot) weapon model in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Reply With Quote #1

I need to take screenshot of weapon model from screen like this, without any background. Tried to remove and change resources using mat_texture_list console command, but no success.
I'd like to take this screenshots programaticaly, so I can't use image editing software each time. I think the model should be separated from other game content (background, text, etc.) using game engine, but I can't find console command or API interface to do it. Or just insert a background behind weapon model.
Please help! Thank you!

https://owncloud.smolensky.info/s/d0326UtTppa5pr8
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2019 , 15:11   Re: [CSGO] Render (screenshot) weapon model in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Reply With Quote #2

Just find a map with distinctly different color on the screenshot and use Photoshop's magic wand select.

Discord: Eyal282#1334
farawayf
Old 07-02-2019 , 18:03   Re: [CSGO] Render (screenshot) weapon model in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Reply With Quote #3

or u can create entity "env_smokestack" with green color and take a screenshot inside the smoke
VladOnline
Old 07-03-2019 , 02:54   Re: [CSGO] Render (screenshot) weapon model in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by farawayf View Post
or u can create entity "env_smokestack" with green color and take a screenshot inside the smoke
Could you help me, how to do it?